(4)handshake!

bright was double amazed with what he heard. he didn't even thought of meeting win like this, again and moreover he never thought that it would be here, with one of his clients. at one hand, he was happy to meet the boy whom he thought to be cute that time when he met him for the first time, where on the other hand he was thinking on how win even didn't recognize him. 

"ahh...sir...come in...." it was win's dad who called bright in. win's dad was not tough. he was a humble and a positive, determined, social person who liked to be with win and be happy with him. that was one main reason for win's dad to sell this huge land as he wanted to collect those money and get a apartment close to win's university and then be with him together. land was descent form win's grandparents thought the house is now wrecked and not that much suitable for living. and bright on other hand accepted to offer a huge amount for this land where he was planing to build a hospital on this land on behalf of his family name. 

"yeah sure..." it was bright who responded and got in through a narrow space as the way was blocked from win's body. win was not happy with dad's decision on selling the land, as win's whole childhood memories, win's mom's presence and here memories were too in here. win wanted to stay here for ever. 

"uhh...can you....?" it was bright who asked win to give a little space so bright could get inside the house. 

"oh sorry..." saying that win went few steps back where he accidentally inhaled a large air gap. and for his response, he remembered the scent he felt at the bus, and from the coat itself, the coat that laid on win when he woke up from the bus. he just tried to process the scent of bright and tried to recall again and again the scent he felt on that day where win's dad called him. 

"coming dad...." he went in by closing the door. and when he came to the living room bright was already seated on the old sofa. win looked at bright where bright was already looking at win.

"winnie...switch off the stove....and come here...." win's dad said, where win nodded and went. bright who was on sofa thought that the name win's dad called win as' Winnie' was freaking cute. he even smiled thinking how that name suits win's cuteness. he never thought a boy or  girl to be this much cute and chubby. on bright's eyes win was a cute little white bunny who he wanted to pinch those cheesy buns.  

win finished what his dad said and grabbed a chair and sat down near his dad. 

"yes sir..." win's dad signaled bright to start with his speech where bright nodded and exhaled some air and came few motions ahead. 

"my PA did contact you and told about this meeting....right Mr. Opas-iamkajorn...?" bright asked with polite manner. it was not about the fact he was win's dad or not, he already planned that he will not mess this up by showing off his guns and devil side instead while being positive and polite. 

"yes sir....he called me...but sir the value you are offering me is too high....this land doesn't worth that much...." it was win's dad. bright was amazed with his honesty. earth didn't mentioned about this, that win's dad rejected our offer as it was too high for his level. he thought that it was not enough, so to sell this land. he was doubting himself whether he heard it right or wrong but he thought not to ask it again as it will be inappropriate. 

"but sir...if you feel to take this to my price.. i would like to sell this....i don't want piles of money..i just wanted to stay with my boy after selling all these..." win's dad said by looking at win. but win was not in the conversion as he was very ignorant about selling the land. 

"i guess your boy is not that much pleased..is it...?" bright asked with a little smirk by looking at win's dad. he couldn't meet eyes with win. win after hearing that decided to look at bright. he gave bright a stare. 

"yes sir...he doesn't like to...but its okay..i am doing all these for him... "

"yes....that's true..." saying bright looked at win. he wanted to see his eyes. bright never wanted to see someone's face as he did for win. he never thought that his eyes would be this charismatic. 

win still didn't want to talk with him nor with his dad. he just hold his breadth and stayed back. 

bright gave a thought about the deal and came to a decision. 

"okay mr. Opas-iamkajorn....i like to finish the deal..but i want you sort this out with your son first....cause no matter what happens...lets listen to his side of story too..right...?" win felt something over that line. he felt some concern on him. win noticed bright looking at him with concern. 

"yes sir...i will talk with him....when should i give you a call...?" win's dad asked.

"uh...whenever you are done with talking..you could give me a call...."

"okay sir...." win's dad said.

"okay then...i will take your leave...." he looked at win. win stood up. but win's dad thought to pick the story to a next level.

"sir...please don't mind....we never send a visitor who come to our house with empty stomach...so if you can spare some time...i could arrange something quickly....can you please stay back..?" win's dad asked while bowing his head in front of bright. bright never felt so much honesty and humbleness form a person. this was his first, after his dad. he was just like bright's dad. he suddenly went near him and made him straight. 

"sir...don't...you don't have to bow in front of me...you are elder to me..." bright waited. win's dad gave a polite smile. this was bright's true feeling. it was not that he wanted to impress win or his dad. he truly respect elders who have a character like win's dad. he felt a similar warmth when he was with his dad. 

"sir...rest here...i will bring something carefully....ahh sorry..i forgot to introduce you....this is my son..." win's dad brought win near to bight and asked win to do a handshake. 

"hello..i am win metawin..." win said but without the delight he normally had when he introduced himself to others. he was not in a mood to be happy when he already know that the person in front of win will take all his happiness of his childhood. 

bright was eagerly waiting to touch his skin, not in a bad way, but bright thought that his skin was like a delight little flower that could be teared just from a touch. 

win's dad noticed win's behaviors and par at his shoulder.

"i am sorry...sir...he is not feeling so well..." win's dad apologized for win's not so good mood. 

"ahh its okay...i don't mind...anyway...." bright smiled and went in for the handshake. 

"i am..bright vachirawit chivaree...." bright finally did the handshake. and he felt his whole world stopped at that moment when his skin met win's cold skin. he felt a current on his spine which made his legs to even shiver.