(36) Alpha

****Hello brightwins....I came with a new chap...this will be edited after few days...keep loving brightwin....photo credit to the respectful owners..I don't have any right on them...*****

"Will he be okay doctor...?"

"Yes..his vitals are all normal now...but I think two more days of bed rest will be good for him...."

"Yeah sure...thank you doctor...."

Bright heard voices reaching his ears. He felt a mild breeze over his skin, a comfortable scent from aside, but he couldn't still open his eyes fully.

"Then let me take your leave..." doctor said and left where earth nodded.

Bright tried to open his eyes fully but he couldn't and it was frustrating to him. And earth noticed few movements along the bed and he knew that bright was awake.

"Hey hey...slowly....slowly..." earth tried to calm him down.

Bright tried his best and finally was able to open his eyes widely but he couldn't get up.

"You blacked out for three days...." earth said by grabbing a chair for himself.

Although bright didn't got any fractures, he had this massive headache that he couldn't ignore. He rubbed his forehead with pain.

"Doctor said it will be fine after few days....dont worry...and...uhhh..." earth paused. Earth didn't want to disclose anything regarding win at the moment as bright got his consciousness few seconds ago. But he couldn't lie to him either.

"I know what you are going to say..." bright who was rubbing his forehead, stopped and said.

"You can't find win...isn't it...?" bright asked and earth looked at floor and nodded slowly.

"You won't be able to..." bright said again and earth was confused.

"Hah...wha...what do you mean...?" Earth asked.

"He is at Mr.Fransisco's barn house..." bright said after a pause and earth looked startled.

*****************

A scent of sweat, alcohol, cigar reached win. His eyes were covered. However his ears were free of signals as if there were no one around him. He felt his hands being tied with something, at his back. He didn't knew which day it was, cause he only saw was the darkness. At first, he was unconscious and drained out with energy but one time, he suddenly felt as if he was injected with something, that made him to wake up. But he remained as a dead corpse without any movement. At the same time his wound was still creating pain but it was not so bad, as he was used to the pain now.

"Did he wake up...?" a person's voice reached win's ears. This was a first, after getting conscious.

"Nope.." another replied.

"He is not dead isn't it...?" the person asked.

"Even ifhe is dead..why we should care...what we get from our boss should be the matter...the other replied.

"Anyways boss will be here shortly...tell others to come..."

"Okay..." win listened to the conversation.

"What is this all about...why these people need me...as far as I can remember I don't got any enemies to myself nor my father...so who are these people saying these things...even at the park they said that they only needed me but not others..." win continued to thought where his thoughts suddnely ran into bright.

"Is he safe...did he get help from anyone...why can't I remember what happened to him...there was a person, same figure as him...shooting...but what about bright...what happened to him...why the hell I can't remember anything from that time..ahh.." win was in a battle with his thoughts and memories.