(16) Wait for me..

###Okay this chap is dedicated to all who waited for a long chap..I didn't knew the last one was short ...so i made this somewhat long...read and enjoy..and keep loving BW#### and btw...I kept my promise...aka "Sanya"😏###

bright was dragging win along the caferteria where the stduents were seeing all this melodrama. win was still trying to escape out from bright's grip but he went in dark as bright's grip came more stronger.

"leave me..bright..." win screamed where bright suddenly opened a door of a room which win never seen before. bright pushed win inside the room with force, where bright closed the door and went near win.

"whats your problem hah...?" bright aksed with annoy.

"problem with me...what is the problem with you...you were the one who dragged me and came in here.." win said by rubbing off the hands where bright's grip was imprinted on. birght aimed his eyes on win's rubbing hands. he saw how red it was. he is too soft, bright thought.

"i told you i need to talk to you..." bright said while taking win's hand softly into his.

he softly rubbed win's skin. Win snapped away bright's hand at glance but bright took wins hand again forcefully yet softly and rubbed his soft skin. This time win was too weak to neglect bright. win didn't utter any word or neglect bright's concern instead he let him do whatever he wanted to do. Win felt himself changed. At first he never allowed him or anyone to come so near to him. But now he felt something over bright.

"What is this feeling..." win thought to himself. he felt like as he was stucked inside a dark room where a peek of light comes through bright.

"i need to talk to you...and when I say that you...you should listen to me...or else..." bright stopped while continuing his soft warmth touchings on win's hand. he felt guilty and worried for dragging win's hand much stronger than he expecte.d

"or else what..?" win asked in calm voice.

"or else..." bright stopped and took win's hand near bright's cheek and placed against his warm facial skin. win got flustered. Win wanted to get away from bright. Win didn't forget that bright did hurt his feelings by not saying anything to him, but he was too weak infront of bright. He had no courage to ignore him.and likewise, he started to reduce his anger over bright and felt the warmth of his skin.

"i will go crazy..." Bright continued.win stayed still. he felt those words on his heart.

"will he go really crazy for me...?" win thought.

"it cant be..he ain't fool..." win thought again.

"dont meddle your thoughts around bunny.." bright gave a soft knock on win's forehead and smiled. win smiled too. he smiled for mili seconds and showed the annoy face back again. win wanted to show how annoyed he was with bright's doings but he couldn't. bright laughed in response to win's behavior.

"i dont want to talk with you or even to listen to you...now or never.." win said in annoy and took his hand away from bright.

"You know you can't lie right...?" bright said with a laugh.

Win sighed.

Honestly, even bright wanted tell all of it to win, he couldn't. he didn't knew where to start...how to end or anything.

win still didn't knew that bright is in mafia and also that he came to uni to fulfill his duty on protecting love, who also studies in the same uni as of win.

"win..." bright finally gathered up some breadth and kept his hands either sides of win's shoulders and went near win. win stayed still and listened attentively.