(35) Win

***Hello brightwins...okay I know I am late..I needed some ME time all to myself. I wrote the story literally at the bus, when going to university. So there might be many typos. I will edit them later. Just bear it with me. Okay then enjoy, like, comment and always...love brightwin. Photo credits to the  respective owners I don't have any rights on them.****

After they depart from their stay at the cabana they came back to the hotel, had their breakfast, bright and Tay had a little nap where win,mix and earth drew cartoons on bright's and tay's faces and did some games at the outdoor. Earth normally liked to stay indoor but with mix he learnt to enjoy outdoor work too. They agreed to stay until lunch and hit the town to do some outings and shopping. Bright was not that much likely to walk in places with crowd but because of win he couldn't do nothing but to agree.

"Ahh you up...?" it was earth who asked with a little giggle, from Tay who had a cartoon drawn on forehead and came out with sore eyes and a drooling mouth.

'What is this....?" Tay replied to earth who was digging holes in the garden.

"Don't know they said to dig...so I am digging until they stop me.." earth replied.

"What the hell..?" Tay sighed.

"Hey Tay..." mix who came with a spade and a small basin said once he saw Tay. He couldn't stop laughing once he saw tay's face drawing.

"Why are you smiling...is there something on my face...?" Tay touched his face.

"Never mind..but let me get this...what the hell are you guys doing in here..?" Tay asked again from mix.

"We are doing treasure island..." mix said cutely, with raised spade and the basin.

"Treasure what...?" Tay asked in confused manner.

"Treasure island..." win came with a wheelbarrow and let it rest aside and said by looking at Tay. He too smiled to the drawing.

"Okay...now...why you all are smiling at me...I am curious..." Tay again touched his face.

"Nothing...nothing...it's juts...I never felt you as this much of pretty...really.." earth came near Tay and kissed tay's forehead and teased.

"Ewww...you lunatic....distance...distance..what the hell...?" Tay was digusted.

"You drew something on me...right..you drew something on me...or else you won't be this much teasing me...wait you fuckers..." saying Tay ran to the room and instantly screamed once he saw the drawing he had.

"You mother fucker..its a permanent marker...AHHHHHHHH..." Tay screamed back from the room and earth mix and win looked at their faces with a surprise and confusion.

"He is okay...but bright...." mix said in scattered voice.

"Win..it was not a permanent....right...?" earth asked with frozen body.

"I drew with the same as you drew on Tay..." win gulped saliva in afraid.

"Then get ready to see hell...." earth said in scattered.

************

All hopped in to the car, where Tay  and bright went into the front seats while mix, earth and win were in the back seat with worried faces. They set out their destination to the town.

"Who told you to draw on my face..?" bright again snapped. Win suddenly got shocked for a second.

"Not only yours mine too...." Tay snapped and looked at earth where he quietly giggled.