The Demon's Wife(pt.3)

-Upper Moon Two Douma
-Human Akaza
-Akaza meets Muzan for the first time
TW:Abuse,mention of r@pe
____________________________

Crying was no use,Akaza had very quickly learnt that when he got married to the founder of the Enteral Paradise Faith.

It was typical that the night when two people married that they are intimate with each other.Unlike most people,Akaza wasn't ready to be intimate that night or anytime soon especially since he had been forced to marry this monster.Unfortunately,Douma didn't care if he was ready or not.

That night was horrible,the feeling of being forced to do something like that made him want to throw up.Though he supposed it was fitting for a monster like Douma to not care that he didn't want to have sex.Afterall that beast feasted humans for a living so why would he care if his new wife wanted to be intimate or not?

———

Cleaning was Akaza's new assigned job,it was annoying but at least it got him as far away as possible in this prison from his husband.It was irritating but it wasn't the worst job he's been forced to do.

"So you're Douma's husband." Akaza almost screamed in surprise,not expecting to be snuck up.Holding a hand over where his heart is as he tried to calm down from nearly having a heart attack due to the man behind him.
"More like wife." The pinkette replied with a bit of snark but was respectful other than that.He stood up and patted the dust off his hakama pants with a bit of a huff.
"Hm...Well it's a pleasure to finally meet you," Muzan smiled as he took the human's hand and placed a kiss to the back of it.Aware that Douma was watching this,grip so tight that it was nearly breaking his war fans.
"Oh urm...Well it's nice to meet you to ur..." he froze in place,realising that he didn't know who this man was.Surely his husband has mentioned this man before.
"Kibutsuji Muzan," the man smiled sweetly which was ironic since this man was nothing short of a fucking war criminal at this point.
"Oh!Douma has mentioned you,you're his boos right?" Akaza smiled back,happy to meet his shitty husband's boss since maybe something could be done about his situation.

"Why don't we have a walk through the garden?I'm sure we can have a nice chat," Muzan proposed the idea knowing that Douma wouldn't be able to follow the two of them.It would be nice to have a talk in private with the human that made his most emotionless Upper Moon feel like he was in love.