Yandere Alphabet-Akaza

I originally said I wouldn't do a Yandere alphabet for Akaza but I'm bored so have this!
Douma will be human in all of these so be mindful of that

A-Affection:How do they show their love and affection?How intense would it get?

Akaza shows his love and affection through flowers and little love notes.At first Douma would get them like every 3 weeks but it would go down to every 2 weeks then every 1 week and eventually nearly everyday.

He thinks it's really sweet but Douma just finds it creepy because before they started dating the letter would alway just be signed off with from your beloved A.Even when they started dating he'd always get them but would be too scared to tell Akaza to stop.

B-Blood:How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

So much blood that it might as well rain blood almost every night.Once he came home covered head to toe in blood but waved it off like nothing was wrong.Full on blood bath when it comes to his love.

C-Cruelty:How would they treat their darling once abducted?How would they mock them?

He'd treat Douma like a fucking god,basically bathed him in gold,hardly lays a finger on him in a harmful way.

He wouldn't really mock Douma,he'd act like he isn't paying attention and leave the front door open but the second Douma is about to leave Akaza will grab him by the collar of his shirt,throw him backwards and say "Did you really think your escape would be that easy love?I'm not that careless~"

D-Darling:Aside from abduction,would they do anything against their darlings will?

Not really.He gives Douma privacy,distance if requested and never tries to force himself on him.Sure he'll randomly kiss his cheek,hold his hand or hug him but nothing major.

E-Exposed:How much of their heart do they bare to their darling?How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Akaza isn't a 'open book' type guy,he prefers to keep things to himself but is willing to answer any questions Douma has so it's not like he's a completely closed book.

Not vulnerable at all,he grew up with his mother for the first few years of his life.He knows all kinds of manipulation and can easily tell the difference between lies and the honest truth no matter what.

F-Fight:How would they feel if their darling fought back?

He honestly wouldn't be surprised at this point but would become extremely panicked that he's done something wrong and would allow Douma to do basically anything just so he would calm down

G-Game:Is this a game to them?How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

To Akaza this isn't a game but to Douma it seems like it.He doesn't like watching Douma try to escape because the fear that he actually will always kicks in and because he always wastes his energy.

H-Hell:What would be their darlings worst experience?

One day when Akaza returned home from a mission he was extremely pissed off and Douma's persistent attitude didn't help so Akaza ended up snapping,dragging him by the hair and locking him in a closet."SHUT UP YOU PATHETIC PEST!GOD YOUR SO FUCKING ANNOYING!" He apologised over and over again for what he did,cried and said he didn't mean to and he was just blinded by rage,Douma did forgive him but took the apology with a pinch of salt.

I-Ideals:What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Akaza never really thought about the future but all he knows for certain is that he wants Douma to become a demon too.