Accidental

Requested by @loopylime
I'm doing old requests for now which is only like three so after that leave some more requests
I have a KokuMuz book called 'For you' if you're interested

•Smut yet again
•Top Akaza
•Bottom Douma
•Pain kink
_________________

Akaza was starting to give Douma a taste of his own medicine,he kept brushing his hand over certain parts of his body.Giving him compliments whenever nobody was listening,doing things that would imply he was going to do something sexual to him but stopping before he does and going back to whatever he was doing in the first place.

Akaza stepped away from the blond demon and sat down on the dark red couch,going back to reading his book.It was amusing how pent up he could make the higher rank after all of the relentless teasing he was put through for so many years.He could hear the heavy pants from the other,smirking to himself at the reaction he got.

"Ah...Akaza~," Douma felt his legs getting weaker,falling to his knees in front of the demon.His body felt unbearably hot,sweat dripped slowly down his face,his whole body was shaking."Aphrodisiac drug Douma,this is what you get," the older male chuckled as he stared at the other demon who was shaking beyond belief.Rainbow eyes looked up pleadingly at the demon that had done this to him.The blond held on desperately to the weaker's knee,begging him to help him in this situation but he got no reaction. "Aka- gah~ p-please!" He got a small glance from the shorter male but didn't get a verbal reply so be continued to beg in hopes that it would do something."Akaza p-please I-I'll mhm- be a g-good boy I s-swear j-just-" Douma yelped in surprise when his hair was roughly yanked backwards,his beautiful teary eyes looked up into warm honey yellow eyes.He whimpered lowly which earned him a deep chuckle,he attempted to say something but he was shoved back harshly.His back making an audible thud when it hit the wooden floor,he propped himself up with his elbows.Annoyed when he saw Akaza reading his book once more so he decided to try and stand on his numb feeling legs.His knees buckled but he didn't fall,he huffed in annoyance at the little reaction he got from the older male.He stepped forward then his legs gave in,falling into the older's lap.

Akaza closed his book and put it down,grabbing the blond by the waist before shoving him into the couch,seating himself on the younger's waist.His nails dug in hard,making the other whimper but buck his hips up in some desperate attempt to get some friction."Ah,Ah,Ahh Douma.You said you'd be a good boy didn't you?" He looked down at the flushed blond who nodded shyly,head turned to the side,eyes refusing to look into his.The pinkette let out a low chuckle,unbuckling the blond's belt before moving in between his legs. "Pants off," The weaker one ordered and the rainbow eyed male obeyed without question,throwing his cream coloured pants on the floor next to the couch.He wasn't going to go easy on the blond or give him any mercy,after all he'd been a dickbag for over a century so he'd have some fun with this.Akaza leaned down and placed a kiss on the tent in Douma's boxers making him moan loudly. "What?Is something bothering you Douma?" The pinkette shifted his position again so he was sitting on the blond's waist again,biting down hard on the blond's neck after he pulled the black fabric down.He pulled away quickly,harshly gripping the stronger demon's jaw in his hands and making him look at him.The striped male stared down at the submissive blond before speaking,"You buck your hips up one more time and I'll leave you here by yourself for the others to find when they return,now behave!" Douma whined but nodded,lifting his shirt up ever so slightly.Akaza looked down and smirked,shoving the black and dark red fabric up enough that he bite down on one of the taller male's sensitive nipples."N-No fair!Y-You're st-still f-fully dre-dressed," the taller demon whined through moans that erupted from his throat,he heard a chuckle and vibrations were sent from his chest.After a while of messing with the pink nubs,the shorter male pulled away and wiped away the silva that dripped down his chin."Douma," the threatening tone of voice quickly shut up the blond demon that desperately tried not to buck up his hips so he could continue to get this pleasure from the striped demon.

Akaza's scarred lips were placed against Douma's soft ones,kissing him roughly as he began to palm him through his boxers.He bit down on the other's lips and received a moan,it was no surprise the blond had a pain kink.Quickly removing the dark grey fabric,the pinkette took the younger's member in his hand and started to move.It was fast paced but it didn't bother Uppermoon 2,he was getting pleasure out of this so he didn't care.He loved the bites that were placed all over his chest,moaning at the sensation of blood being drawn.He arched his back when he felt that ever so sweet knot build up in his stomach."C-Com-" he didn't finish his sentence before being pulled into another rough kiss that didn't last very long."Go ahead," Akaza kissed the younger's neck with a large smirk on his face,feeling a sticky substance cover his hand after the blond let out a loud moan.

Douma panted as he looked into warm honey yellow eyes,"Y-You go-got me a-all messy!" He whined as he pouted,when was he going to call him what he wanted?

Akaza let out a chuckle,kissing the other's cheek before speaking."You're my good boy aren't you?You can handle some mess," he saw the other's face explode with colour.He removed himself from the younger's lap and stood up,grabbing a tissue and cleaning all traces of cum off of his hand before walking back to his room.