Transgender 🏳️‍⚧️

Requested by @PrideZoe
I like this request because why the fuck not?
•Transgender Akaza(ftm)
•Douma being the most supportive boyfriend ever
•Fluff
•Academy AU
_____________________________
Third person POV

The group of troublemakers consisted of Douma whose last name is unknown,Akaza Soyama,Gyutaro Shabana,Daki or Ume Shabana and Kaigaku Inadama.Nobody in this group was fully straight or straight at all,they made those facts pretty clear and they didn't care for any homophobic comments or slurs thrown their ways because why should they waist their time in some bigots?But Akaza had been keeping a certain something secret from everybody else in that friend group.

The group sat at their normal table in the dining hall that was jam-packed just like normal because of the amount of students at the school.Douma was rambling about how he nearly got into a fight with some homophobic prick that wanted to piss him off but unfortunately for that person it didn't work.Kaigaku ,who was already half asleep, was leaning against his boyfriend Gyutaro while Daki was whining about the homework she had to do at home.Akaza was scrolling through his phone but he was distracted when a stinging pain flowed through his body,he looked down at his chest.

"Oh for fucks sake!" Akaza said loudly before standing up and rushing down the hallway,leaving the rest of his friend group completely confused as to why he had left in the middle of their break.They all looked at each other in confusion but said nothing and continued their conversation as they knew that he'd be back in no time because he didn't fuss about with things,he has a short temper and low patience.The bell rang early which was unusual before the principal(Kagaya Ubuyashiki) spoke through the speakers,"All students are to attend to the assembly hall thank you," unlike the vice principal(Muzan Kibutsuji) Ubuyashiki is really nice and caring.The group stood up,walking towards the assembly hall but Kaigaku spoke up,"hey shouldn't somebody check up on Akaza?".Douma said that he would go to the medical office to check up on the pinkette,turning down the hallway that lead to the nurse's office.He asked where the younger male was and apparently he'd gone to the toilet.The blond huffed to show his annoyance but none the less he made his way over to the toilets,peeking his head through the door just in case something was happening.Akaza had his for some reason blood stained shirt resting on the sink side,he was wiping his chest with a soaked cloth that had small blood stains on it,clearly having been used in the past.

"Fucking top surgery is a pain in gone ass!" The pinkette mumbled to himself,throwing the blood soaked cloth in sink."God being trans(🏳️‍⚧️) is a pain in the ass!" He spat blood into the sink,wiping stray bits from the corners of his mouth.The door slammed open to reveal a rainbow eyed male called Douma,one of the yellow eyed male's friends who was in pure shock."You're....." the blond was in disbelief at what he had heard,he could never have thought that his friend(and crush😗) was transgender with such a masculine appearances."Why didn't you tell me?!I'm literally bi-gender!Why didn't you tell me!?" The blond had slammed the door shut behind him before speed-walking over the his friend."Idiot the cuts are gonna get infected with your shitty cleaning method!" The older boy shoved his hands into his bag before pulling a bottle of alcohol out,why the fuck did he have alcohol in his bag when he's at school?God damn psychopath.

Akaza was sitting on the sink rim,leaning back slightly to give his friend easier access to his now not bleeding chest,it was painful to have his 'injuries' cleaned with alcohol and cotton balls but it would stop them from being infected.He had the blond was stood in between his legs,constantly dipping the cotton ball into the alcohol.

"Alright that should do it," Douma smiled after he had finished,he threw the cotton ball into the bin before closing the cap on the bottle and shoving it in.He was going to step back before arms wrapped around the middle section of his chest and a weight was suddenly on his shoulder."Can we stay like this...for a while?" Akaza shly muttered into the blond's shoulder,his face felt like it was burning and it must have been bright red,he was thankful that the other couldn't see his face at this moment.He couldn't see his friends's(crush's) reaction to this gesture or his request but he knew that he was just as red as he was."S-Sure!" Douma was beyond embarrassed by this,yes he likes being this close to his crush,he would savour this moment for the rest of his life.