At Midnight

Modern AU
-Douma is letting Akaza stay at his house because he's having issues with his mom
-Akaza being a insomniac and scared of lightning
____________________________

Wrapping his arms around the sleeping older boy's waist,Akaza felt his eyes becoming droopy but couldn't fall asleep.Having forgot his sleeping pills at his mom's house when he had quickly shoved clothes in a bag and stormed out to his boyfriend's house.

On his way to this house he almost got run over by a bus which was entirely his fault but in the moment he was too tired to car,already sobbing his eyes out.By the time he had reached Douma's house he was exhausted and felt like collapsing.

Now here was,still awake in his boyfriend's bed who was sleeping peacefully like a fucking rock.There was rain battering against the window and lightening cracked loudly,making him hug the blond tighter.Loud noises made him want to burst his ear drums,he absolutely hated loud noises,they made him feel so overwhelmed.

A hand started running through his short cut hair and another pulled him closer,it was clear that he had accidentally woken up his significant other.Despite it being midnight,Douma wasn't angry that he was woken up since he knew how much of an insomniac his boyfriend is and he understood that he hated loud noises.So instead of being all pissy and annoyed,he just comforted the younger male by holding him close.

"I'm sorry..." Akaza spoke up quietly after a couple of minutes,feeling the tears start to form in his eyes once more.Hands clutching onto the black shirt that the other was wearing.
"For what?" Douma asked tiredly as he closed his eyes,debating if he should turn the bed side lamp on just so he could see better in the dark.It was practically pitch black.
"For being such a burden," the pinkette cried weakly,tears streaming down his pale cheeks like a river.Leaving red streak marks in their path as they dampened the bed sheet and the blond's t-shirt.
"Oh 'Kaza," the older boy now looked more concerned then an tired,sitting up and moving his boyfriend into his lap.Now turning the bedside lamp on."You're not a burden and you never have been!I love you so much and I hate it when you think like this," now the younger teenager was full on sobbing,trying to desperately wipe away the tears from his face but failing poorly.
"Y-You're an idiot!" Akaza almost yelled,now to accepting the fact that he was crying like a baby over something that others might consider to be ridiculous.Though in the moment he didn't care because he was overwhelmed with emotions and didn't know how to control them.
"Yeah but I'm your idiot," kissing the pink haired boy on the cheek,Douma pulled his boyfriend down to lay with him.Holding him close to keep him comfortable.

As the digital clock on the desk near to the large bed turned to 1AM,the two lovers were cast asleep in each other's arms.