Wrongful Love

-Ice Hashira Douma
-Upper Moon Three Akaza
-Use of a self made drug
____________________________

"Aw you poor thing,Kibutsuji is so cruel to you."

Akaza let out a broken sob,pain running through his nerves like lightening.Feeling the need for comfort after very thing that he had been forced to deal with.

That was probably how he fell into the hands of the ice hashira,all alone and completely broken to the core by his own master.With the amount of love and attention he lacked from those around him it shouldn't have been a surprise when he would fall into the arms of somebody willing to give him what he wanted.

Akaza stirred awake,clinging onto any providing heat source to stay warm in the harsh winter season.That heat source just so happened to be the ice hashira who had taken him in about eight months ago.
"Was wondering when you were gonna wake up," Douma mumbled,still half asleep himself as he hugged the demon close to to his chest.Almost falling back asleep knowing the other was in his arms but he couldn't,not with the need to eat.
"Head...hurts," the pink haired demon whined,snuggling into the hashira's chest as his head was pounded into pain with insults.It was a voice he could recognise but couldn't remember who it belonged to.
"Get dressed and I'll help you," Douma said as he got out of bed,undressing from his sleeping clothes to get into his corps uniform.Akaza quickly followed and changed into the medical estate uniform which he had become accustomed to wearing ever since he started to live with the ice hashira.

In the younger's office,Akaza was sat on the desk which belonged to the human he was working with.Getting ready to be injected with some type of drug that would block out the voice that made his skull feeling like it was splitting in two.This drug had been invented probably in his first week of staying with the hashira since the voice made any amount of noise painful.
"Feeling okay now?" Douma asked as the liquid drug worked its way through the demon's blood stream to silence the piercing voice.
"Mhm,Can I go to sleep?" The pinkette asked as he jumped from the desk,watching the blond sit down at his desk to go through with whatever experiments he wanted to.
"Of course," the ice hashira patted his lap,hinting that the demon could sleep there while he worked on whatever he was doing.

Akaza was fast asleep on the hashira's lap,sat quite comfortably as he dreamt.Douma was peacefully working on different poisons while the demon slept peacefully,happy to have stolen one of Kibutsuji's most powerful demons.