One Sided With Emotions

-Requested by @toastnotbread
-Original AU
____________________________

"Well...I like you Akaza-Chan!"

"Oh haha,funny joke Douma."

Silence fell over the two demons.One was confused about the other's words since what he said was true,he did like the other demon.The other thought he was just spewing his regular bullshit like usual.

"I'm not joking though?" Douma tilted his head to the side like a confused puppy,confused as to why his inferior thought he was joking.Sure in the past he didn't feel any type of emotions but now,with this demon in particular,he felt all kinds of emotions.
"Yes you are jackass.You can't fell emotions," Akaza rolled his eyes,annoyed at what he thought was the blond's prank of actually having emotions.Which he doesn't and has displayed this fact on many occasions.
"Yes I can." Upper Two said firmly,getting agitated that his new found feelings were being dismissed so easily.Everybody,well nearly everybody,had tried to help him gain these emotions and now they were just being dismissed.It was annoying.
"No you can't." Upper Three snapped back,crossing his arms over his chest and giving the younger a monotone expression.Annoyed that he was being lied to about such a thing that would never happen to the freak of nature in front of him.You're either born with emotions or you aren't,you can never gain them if you don't have them in the first place.
"Yes I can!Why don't you believe me?" The blond was only growing more frustrated the more he was being treated like a liar when he wasn't.Bunching his hands into fists,he faced the striped covered demon who looked bored beyond belief.
"Because you're a freak that's why." So blunt.
"Whatever...I like you." He mumbled with clear annoyance,turning his back to the older demon and walked off.Not bothered when Akaza didn't say anything in reply,he just wanted to cool off from that situation.

It had been a few weeks and Douma had been sent off on a mission so he only just returned on the Friday on this week.Immediately going to see Akaza who was talking to an unfamiliar face.

It was a boy and presumably a new Upper Moon or Lower Moon.This demon had long pure white hair that flowed down his back and stopped just at his waist.He was wearing fancy and expensive gold and black clothes,clearly he was rich.Though what struck Douma as odd was that he was wearing a mask which had closed eyes,a small smile and faint red under the eyes to represent blush.

"Hello Akaza-Chan!Whose this?" Douma smiled at the unnamed demon who waved,showing pale and soft looking skin.
"Tsukiyomi,it's nice to meet you Lord Douma." The newly named demon bowed respectfully,slightly moving up the mask he was wearing just a show his mouth.Clearly not comfortable with showing his face completely.
"C'mon Tsukiyomi,I'm treating you out remember?" Akaza sounded annoyed with the blond's presence,gently grasping the new demon's wrist and pulling him along.Making small talk as they went to find Nakime so she could teleport them somewhere they could hunt for food.

A pain panged at Douma's heart,making him place a hand over the area like he was concerned that a wound had reopened or he had been shot.It was a weird feeling and one he didn't like.
"He doesn't like me back...right?" He whispered as tears rolled down his cheeks,going to wipe them away but somebody else did that for him.
"It can't be helped...Don't waste your tears," Kokushibo shook his head,pulling his calloused hand away from the other's face and wiping the tear remitanets on his kimono top.
"Ah Lord Kokushibo!Please excuse me," he bowed and wiped away the rest of his tears away.Looking saddenly at the corridor where Akaza and Tsukiyomi had disappeared down.

"There's no point in crying over a demon who doesn't like you,moving one is the better option."