Harassment Pt.2

Genre:Fluff & a bit of lime
AU:Roleswap
Request:@SomeoneOffixial
Info:Jealous & clingy Akaza
Submissive & embarrassed Douma

Genre:Fluff & a bit of lime AU:RoleswapRequest:@SomeoneOffixial Info:Jealous & clingy AkazaSubmissive & embarrassed Douma

Requests here —>
________________

As Akaza stormed back to the house,Douma and Rengoku managed to get a few words in before the taller blond was dragged into the earth estate.The younger dragged him through the entire house,to their shared bedroom.Shoving him onto the soft mattress,climbing on after him and taking a seat in between his legs.

"Hello love,is something wrong?" Douma smiled nervously,wondering about what the hell was going to happen to him right now.No reply out of the pinkette but he did shuffle closer,just ever so slightly.No words followed as Akaza climbed onto his boyfriend's waist,pushing him to laying down but failing since he wasn't as strong."I should have killed that asshole!You're mine and only mine,that bastard should know that!" The pinkette growled as he unbuttoned his boyfriend's shirt,attacking his neck with love bites and kisses while slowly rocking his hips against the blond's.Douma tangled his hand in pink hair,whimpering and whining,showing off his neck even more."Fuck baby~ I-I'm y-yours,m-mark me!~" the blond moaned,his free hand gripping onto the younger left thigh as he let his boyfriend do what he wanted.After about 10 or so minutes,Akaza pulled away.He had left about 15-30 hickies all over the blond's neck,collarbone,shoulders and upper chest.It made his head feel fuzzy,sent sparks through his body as he looked down at the panting mess of his co-worker and lover.Douma looked up at the pinkette,leaning up to grab his shoulders and drag him to his chest.Both of them laid down on the soft,comfortable futon.

Douma's arms wrapped around his boyfriend's waist,legs intangle with his loves.Kissing his forehead affectionately as he plays with his short pink hair.Akaza was slowly drifting off to sleep,lightly running his fingers over scars on his boyfriend's chest.Nuzzling into his chest.