Book

Genre:Smut
AU:Modern/Kitmsue Academy AU
Context:Akaza is a bookworm,Douma is popular
Request:No
Inspired by:@Mommysmilker
___________

Book sat in the corner of the small library in his school.Leaning against the wall as he read through one of many mangas that he often brought to school to read during lunch and break.Nobody entered the library at that time anyways.Of course he just had to accidentally put in the dirties manga books he had in his book.It was embarrassing that he'd brought them here but he wasn't going to stop reading them,better than talking to people at least.

Putting the book down in his lap for a minute,Akaza had to take a breather for a moment before he could continue reading.It didn't make him uncomfortable but dear god it was really erotic and had things he wasn't expecting.Cheeks flushed read,he nearly snickered at his own reaction.He could usually read these sort of things with a straight face but this had caught him off guard.

Koku🌙
Douma is on his way to the library,just warning you

By the time he'd checked his phone it was a little bit too late.

"H-HEY!" Akaza yelled as the yaoi manga book was snatched from his hands,he tried to grab it back but his face connected with somebody's chest."Oh my!~You like this kind of stuff!" His heart sunk to his stomach.

Before he could sputter out a single word,he was shoved painfully into a desk.The wooden table dug deep into his back,making him groan in pain.Honey yellow eyes stared into an array of colours.That could only be one person.

Douma.

"I didn't expect you to read those kind of things,especially in school~" he taunted as he loomed over Akaza,a predatory look gleaming in his eyes.Letting out a jagged breath,the pinkette punched out so his fist would connect with his upper classmate's jaw.Unfortunately for him,a fairly coloured hand grabbed his wrist and slammed it against the wood.Repeating his action,the same happened again.

"I-It's n-not..like t-that," Douma laughed,it was amusing to see his lower classmate try to cover up why he was reading porn in school.Leaning against pale skin,he bit down on the younger's neck,only pushing him further into the desk when he tried to fight back."I can do so much better than that book darling~" Akaza refused to succumb to this stupid bastard,shooting his knees up to catch the blond in the stomach.God did that hurt,Douma bite down harder on the smaller's neck,nearly drawing blood."Naughty boy,don't kick me,".

BRRRIIINNGGG

The bell for 5th period,they'd be late if they didn't move right now."Douma let g- AH!" Douma giggled as he leaned over to the pinkette's ear,whispering lowly."Do you want somebody to catch us while you're in my hand?" Akaza let out a shaky breath,clinging onto his upper classmate's shirt as he bit down on his lip to stop his moans.He was effortlessly picked and placed on the desk,now biting down on his hand to hold back his sinful sounds.

The sudden sound of near by chatting erupted from somewhere else in the library,it made Akaza panic and hit the blond's shoulder."If you don't want them to catch us then stay quiet~" Douma only quickened the pace of his hand,kissing lines down his neck and occasionally bite down.

Akaza was on the verge of tears,it may sound stupid but even at 18 he was nothing but a complete sex virgin.Never once had he pleasured himself,after all he shares a room with his twin brother Hakuji and he's practically never alone in the house.That made it difficult but he wasn't too bothered,he didn't like people anyways.Well,that's what he thought yet here he was in the palm of his worst enemy in the whole school,shaking and on the verge of tears.

"D-Dou- ah!Douma!"Those sounds were like sweet honey to his ears as he fastened his pace,feeling nails dig into his skin.It had barely been what,5 to 6 minutes since the bell had rung,a teacher would be looking for them and the two girls had gone now."C-Comin- Ah!Hah!C-Coming!" Akaza whined as he shifted his hips,back arching as the pleasure was starting to rack up and becoming too much for him.

Douma laughed as he felt something cover his hand,pulling his hand out of the black fabric of the younger's pants."Look how dirty you got me~ if you were anybody else then I would have been mad at you," he kissed Akaza deeply,pushing his tongue past teeth.

"We better get to class aye?" Akaza shyly nodded and jumped down off the desk,zipping up his pants while on his shaky legs.

"Fuck you,blond bastard!"

"Awe~ I love you too Akaza!"