Flustered

Requested by:No one
AU:Original
Genre:Lime
Characters:
Upper Moon 2 Douma
Upper Moon 3 Akaza
_______________________________
Summary
Akaza was forced to live with Douma as his dojo was being observed by multiple hashira.It was a living hell for the pinkette,specially since that cult leader had found ways to make him flustered.
_______________________________

Living with Upper Moon two Douma was a living nightmare for a certain pink haired male,it was extremely annoying since the place wasn't abandoned.Not to mention the lack of men he could eat.

It was that odd hour in the day when nobody was in the cult leader's room,well nobody human at least.As usual in that odd hour,Akaza was curled up asleep on the pillow throne,a large black haori draped carefully over his body.Had it been anybody else and Douma would have woken them up then told them not to sleep there but since it the pinkette he decided that it was alright.Often he would join his small co-worker,wrapping his arms around his body in almost protective like manner.In the end he would have to regenerate his head but it didn't really matter all that much to him.

Akaza groaned slightly,hating that he was now awake as he was still just as tired as ever.If he had his own room then maybe he would sleep through the day but since he was 'locked up' in his co-worker's bedroom,he refused to sleep in the same bed as him.Stupid choice really since he only got around an hours worth of sleep in the throne room.

As his vision became unblurred,he didn't recognise the familiar colour underneath him.Usually the colour is a faded white colour was replaced by black and blood red.The fabric underneath him was a lot more comfortable than the pillows.Odd.Just as he tried to get up,two large hands tightly grasped his waist,keeping his lower body in place.
"Stop moving," somebody mumbled,forcing his lower body against their's much tighter than before.It made him feel weird being this close to some else.Although that voice sounded a little too familiar.Honey yellow eyes trailed down to look at the person and he almost yelp in surprise.It was that bastard Douma!
"Get off me you fucking bastard-" before he could fully finish his sentence,his back was against the large and comfortable pillows.

"Wanna say that again,sweetheart?"

Akaza felt his face heat up immediately,his whole body felt tingly and this situation made his whole body reaction in some sort of way.It was so weird for him.His head moved to the side,eyes shut tightly,blush covering his cheeks and ears.
"Go on,say it again." Douma taunted with a large grin on his face,licking at the stripes on the other's neck.
"N-No," the pinkette whimpered quietly,hands gripping at his superior's shoulders.God he'd never felt so weak before.Why did it take a situation like this to make him so weak?Especially at the hands of the demon that he hated with every inches of his body.
"Oh?Don't you want me to move?" Upper Moon Two giggled,licking once more at the thick,dark blue thins on the weaker demon's neck.Feeling the pale male shiver underneath his own body was amusing to the blond.
"T-That's not wh-what I-I me-meant," he mumbled quietly,trying to shove the taller demon away from his body.Unfortunately for him the attempt failed.
"So you want me to stay with you?" Douma slip his hands under the older's body,groping the boy's ass,making him yelp in surprise.
"P-Pervert!G-Get your h-hands o-off of m-my-" Akaza was very quickly shut up by the younger demon since the other very roughly kissed him.Both males grinded against each other,trying to gain dominance over the other which the blond haired demon winning.

Knock
Knock
Knock
"Lord Douma!There are people that need to speak to you!"

Douma pulled away from the weaker rank,muttering to himself about something that wasn't hearable.
"Give me a few minutes~!" His normal cheery voice rang out through the large room.Arms snaked around his neck,holding onto him tightly.He chuckled to himself at the action.
"I'm sorry my love but my duties await,I'll come see you later alright?" Akaza hummed,resting his forehead on the younger's shoulder.Relaxing there for a moment before moving away from the blond,slipping into the next room and closing the door behind him.

Douma sighed with annoyance,leaning back on his throne.Yet again,another boring day.