Robotic Protector

Robot AU
-Robot/Animatronic Douma
____________________________

Slowly chewing on the food in mouth from the plate in front of him,Akaza looked from his plate to see his robotic company who was now washing the dirty plates.Eyeing over the body filled with wires and data that he couldn't possibly understand.

"Douma," the pinkette mumbled as he placed the knife and fork next to his plate.An odd feeling of nervousness coursed through his veins as felt like he knew what was going to happen no matter how he word it."Can I go-"

"No."

Douma hadn't even heard the entire sentence but knew exactly what it was.It was asked at least once every day and the answer was always the same.His sensors could pick up on the excessive amount of anger and disappointment from the human he lived with everyday.
"I'm under strict orders from your father not to let you leave the house until he returns,you know that." The robot hummed,drying his hands as he had just finished washing the dishes that had been forgotten for a couple of days.Going to sit across from the teenager whose anger level was increasing.
"I WAS FIVE WHEN HE LEFT!I'M FUCKING EIGHTEEN!" Akaza quickly stood up and slammed his hand on the table in front of him,more frustrated than any other time that he had asked to go outside.
"Orders are orders Akaza!" Douma,despite being nothing but a robot,sounded irritated at the yelling.Standing up him which made the pinkette shrink back in fear,having seen the damage this machine could do."...I apologise Akaza I just want you to understand why I can't  let you outside," the blond sat back down,letting out a sigh of defeat when the boy quickly ran out of the kitchen.

Running into the living,Akaza practically threw himself into the robot's arms.Hyperventilating with tears streaming down his cheeks,unbothered that it was nearly midnight.
"Nightmare?" Douma asked as sat down,cradling the poor teenager in his arms.Activating a heating mechanic in his body to help keep him warm since it was rather cold in this room at night.
"M-Mhm..." Akaza whimpered weakly,snuggling up to the robot who ran his fingers soothingly through his hair.Effectively helping him calm down much quicker than he would than if he was alone.Feeling much safer here than anywhere else in this house.

"Just sleep Akaza," Douma said calmly,laying down on the couch and pulling a blanket over both himself and the pinkette.Surprisingly comfortable to sleep on for a hunk of metal."I'll be awake all night to make sure you're okay."