Drunk confessions

They will be wearing the outfits in the fanart
•Fluff/angst
•Alcohol
•Sensitive content-TW warning
__________

It was quiet,peaceful night.Only Uppermoon 2 and Uppermoon 3 where in the Infinty Fortess,the rest of the Uppermoons had gone out for dinner but they weren't to bothered for it.They stayed at home and drank,they only had each other for company which wasn't the best thing but it was better than being alone.

- - -

"Slow down on the alcohol Akaza you'll have a horrible hangover tomorrow," Douma giggled as he watched his co-worker down yet another glass of beer,his seventh one this night which was an unusual amount for him to drink.The blond was a bit concerned as he'd never seen the older demon drink so much as well as in such little time.The pinkette ignored his comment and poured himself yet another class,he knew it was out of character to drink so much but his mind was in such a bad placed that he didn't care,he just wanted to drown out all of his problems.His honey yellow eyes happened to trace over the facial features of his only present fellow Uppermoon,he looked concerned and even worried which wasn't normal.He placed down his glass and looked over at his colleague who smiled like nothing was wrong but it was clear that he was bothered by something."Am I making you nervous with how much I'm drink?" The striped demon gave a glance to the other male who seemed taken aback by this question but sighed in defeat and nodded yes,he looked ashamed when he said that but it was the honest truth."It's just....you're drinking way more than you normally do,that's your tenth glass tonight!" Douma went to grab the newly poured glass of beer from the pale demon's hand but he was quickly stopped,hand slammed against the wooden table.This reaction was strange and surprising to say the least,even Akaza looked shocked at his own reflex,slowly retracting his hand and placing it in his lap as he looked away embarrassed and ashamed at his own reaction.

"Sorry I'll stop I guess," the words were a bit slurred,the pinkette was drunk not completely but still drunk.His yukata was slacked as he as a tendency to overheat,it was slacked off of his shoulders to barely handing on.The opposite to how the blond's yukata but then again they're both bipolar opposites.The rainbow eyed male sat next to his fellow Uppermoon,one thing he didn't expect was that his co-worker had placed his head in his lap.He could feel his face heat up at this new situation,he wasn't use to this type of action from the older demon who wasn't a massive fan of physical touch."Look I know how much of a dick-bag I am at times but in all honesty I really like you like a lot,I've had a crush on you for years now and I'm an idiot that doesn't have the confidence to say this when sober so here is my confession,I love you." Akaza hid his face with his hands,to try and save himself the embarrassment but it didn't work as his hands were removed by the much taller male.He looked up at rainbow eyes,happily taking the kiss that was placed on his lips,moving his hands to tangle in blond locks."I love you too,you're adorable!" Douma smiled as he placed more quick kisses to his new lover's lips.

Maybe it was better they didn't leave with the others.