Tutoring

Modern AU
•Fluffy
•Douma tutoring Akaza
•Akaza literally not paying attention
•Douma is 17
•Akaza is 15
___________

Douma sighed in annoyance,he'd been trying to tutor his best friend Akaza for nearly two hours now but the pinkette just couldn't focus.He knew the other had a fidgeting habit and concentration problems but he never realised just how bad they were until now.Placing down his reading glasses,he turned in his seat to look at his friend who was trying to fix a rubik cube on his bed.

"HEY!" Akaza yelled when the rubik cube was snatched out of his hands,glaring daggers into the blond's soul."You need to concentrate on your maths homework or you'll continue to fail!" Douma whacked him on the side of the head,walking back over to the desk.He waited for about 2 minutes before he saw the younger male sit next to him with a pouty face."Don't even try it," the older flicked his friend's cheek,blocking a punch that was directed at his face.

Placing his pen down,Akaza groaned in frustration before slamming his head on the desk,he didn't understand this at all.He glared at the unfazed blond who was scanning over the paper."If you say I got one wrong I'm fucking punching you," he warned but got no reply for a few minutes.

"You got all of them correct," Douma stated as he finally placed the paper,smiling when his friend punched the air."You still have more to do," that happiness quickly drained from the smaller male's face.

By now Akaza was practically on the verge of tears,he hated maths but still put his best effort into it yet he never got good scores.He slammed his pen down in frustration,got up from his desk and stormed over to his best,hiding underneath his blanket.

Douma stood next to the bed,annoyed that the pinkette had just given up like that but he understood the reason why."Do you want to cuddle for a bit?" He questioned and got a shy nod.

Both cuddled for a few hours before continuing their work.