Little Lamb

Requested by no body
Fluff I guess?
Angst?
I don't really know any more
•Human Akaza/Hakuji
•Demon Douma(Upper 6)
_____________________________
Third person POV

People saw the cult leader as somebody that could murder them all in a matter seconds if he so wished so every year they would offer a sacrifice to him which they would call a 'lamb'.
Usually the 'lamb' was a young,orphan female as the demon had a preference for woman rather an men but one day a young man was suppose to be with a sacrifice which did nothing but spark his interest.
________________________________

The shouts of protests where loud and only got louder close they got.A young man was thrown into the room with the door slamming shut behind him.

He didn't even look like a adult,about 18 or 19,he had short black hair,light blue eyes,light pink eyelashes and beautiful pale skin.He wore a white yukata with plain socks and sandals.The impact made him cough and wheeze to regain his breath after it had been knocked out of him.He was quick to pick himself up but froze in fear once he noticed rainbow eyes staring straight into his,the kanji for 'Upper' and '6' engraved in them in inky black writing.

"May I know your name little lamb?" The nickname didn't seem to sit right with the ravenette who snapped back angrily,"Who the fuck are you calling a lamb?!Who the hell are you?!".He instantly knew that the boy was new into the town so nothing had been explained to him,the demon laughed sadisticly before answering both questions."My name is Douma!Lord Douma.The reason I've call you that little lamb is because your the village's sacrifice so I don't slaughter them all in one night!" He said just like it was normal and it certainly scared the young male who stepped backwards in fear. This was easily noticed and the blond smirked in amusement before standing from his 'throne' made of pillows.In seconds,he was behind the ravenette who bumped in his chest and jumped in a panic at the sudden contact behind him.He swung swiftly at the demon behind him but his wrist was caught effortlessly by the blond with a tight grip.Hakuji was easily thrown to the floor,a loud bang was emitted once he connected with the wooden floor.It was obvious that it hurt to be thrown with such force but the blond didn't seem to care about that fact.

"I don't favour men but I will eat them though I will keep you alive!"

"My Little Lamb~"