Akio Soyama

This baby
__________
Age 6

Akio ruffled his fluffy,strawberry blond hair as he stared at himself in the mirror.He smiled brightly,he looked human enough,no blue marks over his face unlike some of his siblings,he looked the most human out of all of the Soyama children.He ran to the doors and pushed them open,running into the deep forest behind the Eternal Paradise Faith.Leaving his dad a note saying that he would be in town.With his inhuman speed he reached the brightly lit town in only 15 minutes,he ran past the large red gate to explore his surroundings.He dodged people as he walked past,looking at the gifts and food that was out on display.

But he accidentally bumped into somebody.

"I'm sorry!I wasn't watching where I was-" he cut off by a harsh voice that belonged to somebody around his age.

"Clearly!Watch where you're going you unflamboyant boy!" The girl snapped,voice laced with so much venom it could kill somebody.She wore a fancy dress kimono,white hair with red tips,fuchsia eyes,quite tall for her age.Akio gulped.

Just then two men appeared behind the girl.

One had pure white hair that was just past shoulder length,fuchsia eyes,one covered by some jewelled headband,he wore a fuchsia and white kimono.He looked really tall,definitely taller than Akio's dad.

The other had bright yellow hair that had red tips,his eyes were sharp and layered orange,red and white,he wore a plain black yukata and slightly lighter pants.He didn't look much taller than Akio's mom,maybe just an inch of difference.

"Ume," the taller of the two males said in a harsh tone,the girl's (who was called Ume) confidence dropped in a spilt second at the voice that must belong to her dad.

"Our apologies for our daughter,I'm Kyo-" Just before the second male could finish his sentence Akio was picked up.It was his mom in human disguise.

"Oh,this must be your youngest aye Akaza?" The blond laughed and received a small chuckle back from the demonic pinkette.

"Yeah this is Akio,I'm down having kids now," Upper 3 sighed and laughed with his friend,he looked over at the white haired man who was scolding his daughter.

"That's Ume,the only kid me,Tengen,Suma,Makio and Hina have," Kyojuro stated as he saw the three of his wives walk up to see what was happening.

After a small while of talking the two went their separate ways.

Akaza carried Akio back to the Eternal Paradise Faith,the door opened to reveal a very worried looking Douma who immediately rushed over to his husband and youngest child.He hugged them both tightly,muttering about how happy he was that they were safe and unharmed.He of course scolded Akio for leaving without a word and for leaving on his own but he was happy that he was unharmed.