Anger Issues

Fluff
•Potentially a part 2
•Akaza's final form
•Violence
•Douma being fed up
____________________________

Douma sighed in frustration,a new emotion he had started to feel after his boyfriend got his final form.Unfortunately this final form only made him more aggressive than usual and increased his strength.

Currently his pink haired boy was moodily sat in the corner of the room,arms over his chest.A bamboo muzzle locked in place over his mouth.Sending death glares at the platinum blond haired demon every few minutes.

"Not my fault you decided to try and devour all of my followers!" Douma snapped,getting sick of the huffed replies he got.Walking over to the older demon and carefully removing the muzzle.Unfazed when the other grabbed his shoulders and pushed him to lay on his back,being propped up by his elbows."You're always so clingy," he rolled his eyes,grabbing the weaker ranked demon by the waist before dragging him to lay on his chest.Akaza let out a whine of a disapproval but nuzzled his face into his boyfriend's neck.Clinging to the blond like a child would cling to a parent or sibling.

"Right," Douma groaned as he tried to get up,making sure his boyfriend had a secure grip on him.Still placing his hands under his ass just in case."You need a bath because you're all bloody," Akaza pulled away from the younger's neck,a look of annoyance every clear."Tough luck love,you're taking a bath." The rainbow eyed male just effortlessly carried the striped demon into the bathroom.Setting him down on the floor before running the hot water for a bath.The entire time Akaza just clung to his leg,whining and huffing about this whole situation.The fluffy new striped tail that his final form gave him wrapped around the stronger demon's leg as well.

"Is this your way of telling me you want to bathe with me?" Douma chuckled,running the cold water now just to make sure the water wasn't boiling hot.Akaza nodded.

For the large majority of the time when Akaza is in his final form he doesn't speak.Instead he gives little hints to show how he's feeling or what he wants.

When the bath was at a good enough temperature,the two highly ranked demons stripped their clothes and got in the tub together.

Akaza pressed his body close to his lover's,nipping at his neck gently just to get a bit of attention.Loving how he was pulled closer than before.Douma gently dragged the ends of his nails up and down the older's back,smiling in amusement when he whined and shifted slightly at the feeling.

"You're an asshole," Douma mumbled,pressing his lips against the other's.Pulling away before Akaza could get just a little bit too excited.So instead the pinkette just laid down on his boyfriend again and slowly drifted off to sleep as the dried blood was gently washed off his body.