Muzzled and Poisoned pt.4

Ice hashira Douma
Upper Moon Three Akaza
Short chapter
____________________________

"I forgot how refreshing it is to run at night,"

Jumping over thick roots,dodging under out stretched branches and leaping around the trunks of trees,Akaza ran freely through the forest.The feeling of the cool night air feeling refreshing and comforting as he ran at inhuman speed through the area largely populated by old oak trees.

When he had set off running from they cursed estate he didn't know where he was going or what was around him.All he wanted to do was get the fuck away from that place.

Douma would return to his estate in the next three to four days and by then he'd hopefully be back in the Infinity Fortress or at Kokushibo's estate.

Either way,he was free from that monster's grasp and he could enjoy his freedom.

Akaza continued to run through the forest,jumping from branch to branch.No longer feeling like a walking corpse thanks to the wisteria that was constantly injected into his veins.

This was the first time he had truly felt alive in three months and he wouldn't change anything about it.

This was perfect.Now he was finally completely free from Douma.