Mind Your Own Business

Requested by @Akazasmaid

It was no secret that Akaza had serve anger issues,this was proven countless times when he lashed out at his co-workers.Most of the time it was Douma and Gyokko that he lashed out at,somehow they always managed to get under his skin.

Maybe it was how Douma would never leave him alone,practically hanging off his neck,teasing him about every little thing possible.Maybe it was the fact that the blond has almost effortlessly stolen his rank as Upper Moon Two.There could be many reasons.

Maybe it was how Gyokko never had anything kind to say,always commenting on how he looked despite being so much uglier or maybe because Gyokko never thought that he deserved his ranking as Upper Moon Three.

Of course he had issues with Kokushibo and Gyutaro.

Nakime never gave him any trouble.

Sure Daki is annoying and a whiny little bitch but he still respects her.

Hantengu and all of the clones leave him alone for the most part.

Muzan is kind enough to him.

But his life is still miserable.

Nothing is good enough for his co-workers,it doesn't matter how hard he tries or how much effort he puts into something it's just never enough.

Perhaps that's why he's taken to cutting...Perhaphs

_______________________________

Akaza hisses in pain slightly,the knife now drenched in his own blood.Carving off the stripes on his wrist.Honestly he can barely feel the pain since he's practicing become numb to it yet he still acts like it hurts a lot.
"Shit...there's blood everywhere," his voice hints at no concern,the amount of blood he's spilt doesn't even bother him.It's not like he can't clean up all the blood.Although it will certainly be time consuming and a huge pain in the ass but he lives with it.With a sigh Akaza chucks the knife an inch in front of him,blood seeping down his wrists and onto the floor.

Just as he's about to stand up so he can start the long and dreadful cleaning process an all too familiar voice rings out from the other side of the door.
"Akaza-Dono are you in there?" Douma's voice is muffled by the door,of course this bastard just had to show up in this very moment.
"Yes now fuck off!I'm busy." Akaza snapped back,feeling the anger accompanied by high anxiety boiling in his chest.Silently begging that Douma just fucks off.The pinkette rubs his eyes,being careful not to get any blood on his face even though majority of the bloodily liquid had already dried up.

"Akaza what have you done..?"

Shit.

Akaza looks over at his very much open door,Douma is standing there with a look of pure shock and what seemed to be slight anger.
"G-Get out!" He stutters as he yells,rushing over to the blond before trying to shove him out of the room but it failed.The look of pure rage that is clearly visible on the younger's face makes him feel much weaker than ever.He was roughly shoved further back into his room,hearing the door slam shut with enough force that he was surprised that it didn't break.A cold hand grabs a fist pull of his haori and drags him closer to the person.

Douma's shouts hurt his ears,never once had the blond ever shouted at him so it scared him.This emotionless demon screaming about this,that and other did nothing but shake him to the core.The way his body trembled and his eyes watered should have been enough proof that he was scared out of his mind.Akaza kept his eyes tightly closed and turned his face to a side,trying to pry the stronger male's hands from his haori but it didn't work.
"P-Please st-stop sho-shouting," he weakly whimpered,desperately trying to drag himself away from the demon that suddenly fell quiet.Within the next second he was embraced in a tight hug by Douma who apologised for shouting like he did.Akaza continued to tremble and sob but held onto the other's turtleneck shirt firmly,crying in his shoulder loudly.

At some point down the line Akaza must have passed out due to exhaustion.When he woke up Douma was nowhere to be seen,not that it mattered to him.He expected it actually.

Quickly getting changed into his regular outfit,he checked his wrists to see that they had healed completely and all of the blood was gone.That's good.Nobody would ask questions.

Suddenly he was teleported to the meeting platforms,just his luck really.Although he was the last to arrive surprisingly and everybody was staring at him.It made him feel uncomfortable.
"The fuck are you lot looking at?" He snapped at his co-workers,annoyed by how they were all looking at him like he was some freak-show.
"Have you been crying?You look like-" Gyokko was about to start his regular teasing when Akaza shouted.

"Mind your own business!"