73 power use for personal gain

Bắt đầu từ đầu

The man's eyeballs became darker and deeper, and he didn't blink. It's not so much an inspection, it's more like a poisonous snake watching its prey, waiting for an opportunity.

Yu Shuning felt that his back was a little hairy, and the Taipan Snake had already reached his waist. Coupled with the strong mental pressure that the man didn't take the initiative to release, the pressure on the little guide had reached its limit.

Yu Shuning's mental picture is a blue ocean and a sandy beach full of fine white sand, with clumps of roses planted on it. At this time, a huge vortex appeared in the center, and huge spiritual threads gathered together and condensed into a ball. Something is about to break out of the ground.

The Taipan Snake climbed onto Yu Shuning's shoulder, and Lu Xian reached out to pinch his fingertips.

At this moment, a small orange and black animal suddenly appeared, and it jumped on the Taipan Snake extremely quickly, trying to tear it off Yu Shuning's body.

In fact, it is not that the Taipan snake cannot hide, but the smell of the small animal is exactly the same as the smell of the human it likes. Although the human is afraid of it and makes it a little sad, but this little thing is not afraid of it, so the Taipan snake is happy again, and teases it with the tip of its tail as if teasing a cub.

Lu Xian looked at the little guide and also looked at the small animal that suddenly appeared with some surprise, he pinched the back of the neck of the little orange ball that was stretching its teeth and claws to bite the Taipan snake's tail.

"This is your quantum beast." Lu Xian glanced carefully, "Is it the little panda?"

His Quantum Beast? Yu Shuning stared blankly at the little panda grinning threateningly in Lu Xian's hand, and the man's interested eyes, and suddenly thought of a sentence he saw in the video before——

When you are weak, even when you are angry, others think it is cute.

Although I'm sorry for his Quantum Beast, it's not at the same level as Taipan Snake and Lu Xian at all, and Yu Shuning feels pitiful looking at it... Pooh, cute.

It seemed that the little guide still couldn't get used to the snake. Lu Xian asked Taipan Snake to play with the little panda. He grabbed Yu Shuning's shoulder and shook him, and the thin clothes on his body fell into pieces.

"Well!"

Yu Shuning didn't expect that Lu Xian would take off his clothes without any warning. The room was empty and there was no place to hide. After his mind was disconnected for a second, he threw himself into the man's arms reflexively, trying to let his broad chest cover him.

A look of surprise appeared in Lu Xian's eyes, but he still caught him firmly. After thinking about it following the little guide's behavior, Lu Xian understood why he was so against the physical examination.

So what the little guide is afraid of is being seen by the people behind the camera? Not afraid of him, right?

If Yu Shuning knew what he was thinking, he would be very speechless. If it weren't for you being my husband, when he asked to take off his clothes, he would be greeted by a big dick!

The man's hand stroked the smooth back of the little beauty. Under the light, his skin glowed with a lustrous luster, and the delicate flesh did not seem to be raised in the last days.

Just a moment before he threw himself into his arms, Lu Xian scanned the exposed body of the little guide with his super dynamic eyesight and keen observation.

Beautiful and well-proportioned, with slightly slender bones than ordinary men, soft skin, delicate and beautiful everywhere, probably because of a naturally sensitive body, and the joints are pink.