Standing behind Miss, Li Dong carefully rolled up Miss's long ink-like hair and said: "Miss's hair is growing better now."

As she spoke, her hand movement didn't stop. In a few strokes, she finished one cloud bun. It was then embellished with a red gold double fulfilling hairpin dotted with jade and ruby inlaid. Coupled with small and exquisite red coral earrings and ruby bracelets, she gave a vibe of festive and charming.

"Isn't this too gorgeous..." Because of Eldest Sister’s influence, most of Su Family's girls liked to dress up in a simple and elegant way. Looking at the red self in the bronze mirror, You Yin wasn't used to it.

Hearing her words, Han Li, who had already changed his clothes and washed up, came over. His eyes lit up. Standing outside the gauze tent, he smiled and said, "This way looks very pretty."

Standing behind Second Miss, Li Dong felt the sweet atmosphere between the newlyweds and silently lowered her head. Should she go out?

After breakfast, the two of them headed back to Wuliqiao in a carriage. The return home gifts were prepared long ago. After the young couple left, the servants of the house in the city also tidied up under Uncle Ge's command. Two gatekeepers were left behind as the rest moved back to the new home in Wuliqiao.

Back to in Su Family’s side, Mrs. Su got up early today to attend to matters. Although the children were brought up by Eldest Daughter, Mrs. Su felt out of sort now that her daughter was married. She feared that her daughter would be cold, hungry or wronged if she wasn't by her side. Her old mother's heart was about to break.

"Mother, please calm down!" Amused and helpless, You Jin pulled Mrs. Su to sit down: "You Yin only married into the house next door. She will come back for dinner in the future. You are worrying too much!"

On the eve of getting married, Han Li approached Mrs. Su and You Jin and mentioned to them the idea of not splitting up in the future. Mrs. Su was used to having a lively family, so how can there be any disagreements? It would be great if the two families live together as one family!

Seeing that the children in the family were covering their mouths and laughing at her, Mrs. Su meekly smiled a little: "Is Mother overreacting a little?"

"Mother, don't worry. Second Elder Sister should be here soon. If Mother acts too courteous, Second Elder Sister will think Mother is treating her as an outsider!" You Zhu walked up to Mrs. Su's side and grinningly squeezed her hand: "Second Elder Sister isn't an outsider, Mother. Why are you acting so reserved?"

"You’re sprouting a lot of nonsense!" Mrs. Su amusedly reached out to poke You Zhu's forehead. Still, she listened and sat down with her daughters in peace as they waited for the newly wedded to return home.

Seeing their mother like this, the other little ones found it even more amusing. Every one of them were giggling. When You Yin came in, she saw her younger sisters covering their mouths and chuckling. Her smile perked along with them : "What's so funny that made everyone so happy?"

"Second Elder Sister!" Seeing that she was back, little Eighth rushed to her side first and hugged her. Then she turned her fleshy little hands to Han Li: "Elder Brother-in-law, red envelope!"

Due to little Eighth's actions, You Yin’s jade face turned red: "Little Eighth! You’re being naughty again!"

Usually, Han Li was reticent. However, there was a faint smile on his face today. He honestly took out the red envelopes from his pocket: "Red envelope."

It wasn’t only little Eighth. The other younger siblings under You Yin all received red envelopes. As for Mrs. Su and You Jin, they were the elders. Naturally, they gave a red envelope to the juniors.