41

Chapter 41. Separated

The east revealed the white curve. The oil lamp in the main room of Yue Family had been on all night. Yue Family didn't come up with any plan.

Yue Da had smoked countless dry cigarettes. The accumulated white smoke in the room made everyone's all-nighter eyes hurt a little. He spoke in a hoarse voice: "Fine. In the end, keeping them is keeping a calamity. They can leave if they want to. Just one point, they can't stay in Liutun Town anymore. They must go far away."

This was to push this untimely bomb further away, least that it'll injure themselves at some unknown time. Yue Da Fu just wanted You Jin and others to stay away from Liutun Town. How was he to know that the other party wanted to stay away too? The cock called three times. Everyone in the second room woke from their good night's sleep. Although they didn't have much to pack, You Jin told the little ones to pack their baggage in the room: "You don't have to pack the rest. Just your own change of clothes. Once we got the separation note in hand, we will immediately leave Liutun Town."

She puffed out her chest and headed out of Yue's house to invite Li Zheng and Patriarch over.

When Yue Shan Chuan saw her come early in the morning, he knew that the girls in the second room were determined to leave. He sighed deeply: "Fine, children and grandchildren have their own blessings. Since you have made your decision, you can only seek your own happiness."

Li Zheng also knew that something happened to Yue Family last night but he didn't know that it reached the point of separation. When he came to Yue's house and heard You Jin's explanation, his whole person got a fright: "You Jin, don't mess around. How can you encourage your mother to separate?"

Standing in the main room with the baby in her arm, Mrs. Su smiling shook her head firmly: "Uncle Li Zheng, it's nothing to do with the children. I decided to leave Yue Family. Hope Patriarch and Li Zheng can be our witness."

Everyone in Yue Family discussed all night with no results. What's more, You Jin knew too much. They could only nod in agreement. Li Zheng swept his gaze at everyone in Yue Family. Then he looked at Patriarch who had been shaking his head and silently sighing. At the urging of You Jin, two copy of the separation note was written.

Except for Yue Da Fu who traveled south and north in his early years and recognize a few characters, everyone was illiterate. When Li Zheng finished writing the separation note, Yue Da Fu took it into hand and carefully examined it a few times. He asked Li Zheng to add three more points: "First, after leaving Yue Family, can't stay in Liutun Town. From now on, we will have nothing to do with each other. Second, not to slander the reputation of my Yue Family outside and can't use my Yue Family's surname. Third, Yue You Jin, you must be fulfill what you promised me."

You Jin and others were distinguished from Yue Family.

Some found it strange that Yue Da Fu directly mentioned You Jin by name. Li Zheng glanced at You Jin. Seeing her nod, he picked up the pen and added a few more lines: "Check it. If there's no problem, Chang Lu and Mrs. Su can put a handprint!"

Mrs. Su was illiterate. When she saw You Jin's slight nod, she put her handprint on the separation note.

Li Zheng respectively gave Yue Chang Lu and Mrs. Su one signed separation note: "That's it."

Looking at second branch's overjoyed children, Yue Shan Chuan felt a chill in his heart. How much was their heart hurt for them to choose to leave Yue Family even when if they get starved to death!

Not caring what other thoughts, You Jin carefully folded the separation note into pocket. She picked up little Ninth who was beside her and carried the already packed luggage on her back: "Mother, let's go!"