108

Chapter 108 Father and Daughter and Mother and Son

"Eldest sister, Yue Changlu, Yue Changlu is here!" Youyin's mood has stabilized a lot, but the panic in her heart has constrained her to the point where she can't breathe. She looked at Youjin helplessly: "I saw him! I really saw him!"

Youjin stretched out her hand and held Youyin's hand tightly, and said softly: "It's okay, it's okay, I'm here for everything." But a chill slowly condensed in her eyes. Those people in the Yue family have always been a scourge to them, and they should find a way to put an end to it. Youyin

's mood has always been unstable, so Youjin had to ask someone to invite the doctor from Ning'an Hall to come and prescribe some tranquilizers for her, and asked Lidong to take the medicine to the back kitchen behind the shop to boil it and bring it over to coax Youyin to drink. It took Youyin only

half an hour to drink the medicine, and the effect of the medicine came up, and soon she leaned on the couch and fell asleep. Youjin took out the quilt and gently covered her with it, and told Qiufen to stay inside to watch over Youyin. He went to the next room, called Lidong and the guards over, and asked them in detail about what happened today.

Hearing the guards' description of the suspicious middle-aged man, and the scar on the man's face, Youjin's heart sank: "I understand, neither of you is allowed to spread this matter, especially the wife and the girls."

Although they didn't know why, thinking about the abnormality of the second girl just now, and seeing the solemn expression of the eldest girl now, the two of them felt nervous, thinking that this matter was serious, and they both bowed and said yes: "Yes, I understand."

After waving her hand to send the two out, Youjin sat alone in the room for a long time, until the cup of flower tea that originally had a misty fragrance became cold and astringent, and finally made up her mind.

***

It was not difficult to find out the whereabouts of the Yue Changlu brothers. In just half a day, the Su family's guards had found out all the news. Guard Captain Xiao stood in the wing room and respectfully reported the news he had found out today: "Report to the eldest lady, the Yue brothers have only been in Luohezhou for a few days. A few days ago, the brothers were still making a fuss that the silver was missing. The shopkeeper said he would report it to the police, and the brothers ran away in shame like thieves with a guilty conscience."

You Jin sat on the main seat. After listening to Guard Captain Xiao's words, his slender index finger with a thin layer of calluses was slightly bent, and he tapped the rosewood tabletop quietly and rhythmically. After a while, he said: "Thank you, Guard Captain, arrange someone to follow Yue Changlu these days. Don't alert the enemy. Tell me immediately if there is any movement."

Yue Changlu was a refugee. He had no background and no power. It would only take You Jin a few minutes to deal with him now. However, although the customs of Dafeng are open, loyalty and filial piety are still the main theme. If this matter leaves a trail of clues and is later traced back, Youjin and the Su family will be in trouble. The current plan is to find Yue Changlu's weakness first, and then slowly deal with him.

Besides, after the two brothers Yue Wensheng were forced to follow their father to flee to Luohezhou, Yue Wensheng was very moved. He knew that his sister was in Luohezhou. If he had to choose between Youhe and the current Yue Changshou, Yue Wensheng would choose Youhe without hesitation.

Along the way, the two brothers Yue Wensheng behaved obediently, so Yue Changshou did not keep a close eye on the two sons. Instead, he was happy that the two were not in front of him, so that he had time to spend time with Jiao Niang. Look, the Wensheng brothers had just left the third room and closed the wooden door of the room where they were living now, and a woman's charming and frivolous voice came from inside.