75

Chapter 75 The Girl of Lantern Festival

Naturally, the wind and rain in Cuifeng Village and Yue's House couldn’t reach Luohe Prefecture. When You Jin sent a letter to Mrs. Han, she only said that she had settled down in the south. No fine detail where she settled down. It wasn't her that she didn't believe Mrs. Han, but it was Yue Family who made want to desparately dodge. She really didn't want to get involved with Yue Family.

During the Lantern Festival, Luohe Prefecture was crowded with people. Bustling with life.

Six or seven lanterns of different shapes were also hung in front of Sujiaxiang’s gate. Like Luohe Prefecture, which was full of lanterns, it was caught in the middle of the carnival. The sound of hawking and laughter on the street was endless The crowd of pedestrians with unknown starting point and destination brushed shoulder to shoulder. Smiles were pasted on everyone’sr faces. It made the severe winter cold that had not yet dissipated become warm.

"You Jin, don't go far with Kang-er in your hand." The whole Su Family also came to the city today. One, Su Family had never seen the lanterns. So they joined in the fun. Second, the business in the shop so good that Mrs. Su was pulled in to help out.

You Jin held Kang-er in her arms and looked at the jade rabbit lamp hanging under the eaves of theyr shop. Kang-er was fixated on it and kept trying to reach out to grab it. This made You Jin laugh: "Oh! I know!"

Little Seventh was firmly pigbacked by Han Li who was holding Han Er Hua’s hands. Looking at the beautiful lanterns and tourists outside, she was overjoyed. Then she began to encourage Han Li: "ELder Brother Han Li, let's go see lantern!"

Han Li had been begging for food in Luohe Prefecture for two or three years. Naturally, he knew that some children would be abducted every year during the Lantern Festival. How could he possibly board little Seventh's sneaky boat. He just shook her head silently.

Seeing that he refused, little Seventh had no choice but to sigh like a little adult. No pestering to go out. Just obediently laid on Han Li's back and watched the bustling pedestrians outside.

"Miss Su." It turned out to be He Xuan Hai who was hanging out with his classmates. From a distance, he saw You Jin standing under the lantern with Kang-er in her arms. Perhaps it was the beauty of the Lantern Festival Lanterns. He Xuan Hai, whom was always joked around for having an unbloomed heart by his classmates, his mind was full of the girl with a soft smile on her face. Sky thundered, fire stirred. It was already out of control.

Hearing someone calling her, the smile on You Jin's face became sparse and polite. When she turned her head and saw that it was He Xuan Hai, she smiled and nodded: "Elder Brother He."

Seeing that the smile on her face was completely different from just now and seeing Han Li standing beside her like a green pine guarding her, He Xuan Hai felt an inexplicable sense of loss in his heart. Pursing his dry lips, he spoke, "Did Miss Su come out to watch the lanterns by herself? There are people everywhere during the Lantern Festival. Why don't I send you back?"

You Jin smiled and declined politely: "Thank you, Elder Brother He for your kindness. Han Li had came out in a mule cart. We will wait until there are fewer people before leaving." Seeing the disappointment on the young man's face, You Jin had no choice but to say sorry to him. She continued: "Elder Brother He, are the two over there your classmates? They are calling you!"

He Xuan Hai wanted to say something, but was diverted by You Jin. The thin-skinned him couldn't say anything any more. Holding it in until his face was red, the boy gave a peer salute to the girl he liked before escaping.

After He Xuan Hai left, You Jin breathed a sigh of relief. It wasn’t that she didn't see the suspicious blush on He Xuan Hai's face. She just thought he was a young man who was ignorant. So she didn't take this matter to heart.