135

Chapter 135 Hassle and Relief (2)

After listening to Mrs. Han’s brief explanation of the cause and effect, Third Master Huang finally understood why Mrs. Han's face became a little strange when she saw him let Yue Chang Shou leave with him yesterday.

Third Master Huang sighed and spoke: "Younger Sister, I don't want to criticize you. I know that you don't want to disturb the peace of Su Family. But doing it your way and Yue Chang Shou continues to pester you like this, he will discover that your children are all in Luohe Prefecture one day in the future. What will you do then?"

Hearing what he said, Mrs. Han felt a chill down her spine and felt lost for a while. She looked at Third Master Huang with a flustered look in her eyes: "Does Third Master have any ideas? If Third Master is willing to extend a helping hand this time, I will definitely remember Third Master’s great kindness!"

Mrs. Han knew that it was wrong for her to do this, but she really had no solution. Third Master Huang was well-informed and had numerous experiences. He would have more ideas than her.

Third Master Huang sighed slightly and looked at Mrs. Han who was sitting at the bottom with some pity. He had worked with her for a while and knew that she was the most stubborn. Now she can bow her head and ask him for help. After pondering for a while, he spoke, "Alright. Since I've already stepped a foot in it, I might as well send the Buddha to the West!"

Now that he knew Yue Chang Shou aimed for money, everything was easy to handle.

While Yue Chang Shou was still dreaming of being able to become Third Master Huang's confidant in a few days and basked in lavish lifestyle in the future, Third Master Huang had already discussed with Mrs. Han about Yue Chang Shou's whereabout’s arrangement.

"My side is easy to arrange, but Mrs. Han, are you sure you don't want to tell your children about it? After all, Yue Chang Shou was also their father." Third Master Huang didn't have much contact with Yue Chang Shou, he just felt that If he was Yue Wen Sheng, he also wanted to know these things?

Mrs. Han pursed her lips tightly and shook her head. She didn't sleep well last night and dark circles appeared under her eyes: "Wen Sheng is going to take the Tongsheng Examination in less than a month. I can't trouble him at this time .”

No matter how big of a matter, it can’t delay Wen Sheng’s future.

Only then did Third Master Huang remember that there was such matter. Sighing, he said: "Yes, the child's future is top priority now. Since you have made up your mind, I will make arrangements for Yue Chang Shou’s side and will get him to sign the separation paper before he leaves."

Since Yue Chang Shou was targeting money, he didn't have to be in Luohe Prefecture as long as he could make money, right? Since it is unknown when this ticking time bomb is going to explode, best to send it far away and it won't be able to blow it up on themselves when it’s time.

***

Following Third Master Huang's instruction, Mrs. Han went to find Yue Chang Shou. She uttered all the words that she had rehearsed countless times in her mind beforehand before quietly looking at Yue Chang Shou.

"You want me to leave Luohe Prefecture?" Yue Chang Shou suspiciously eyed Mrs. Han and responded, "Why should I believe your words? If I sign the separation paper and end up earning nothing? Won’t I be in a lose-lose situation."

Yue Chang Shou wasn't stupid. He can only rely on the relationship between the two as husband and wife to latch onto Mrs. Han. What if Third Master Huang turns around and kicks him away once he signs the separation paper?