CONTENT WARNING ⚠️

This is interconnected standalone series following His Goodpuck charm. 

Q: Do i have to read the first book before this one?

A: No. this book follows another couple and would have scenes of the previous couple as they are in the same friend group. This is the second book in the series.

THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE BECAUSE OF THE TROPES... PLEASE IF YOU DONT LIKE READING DARK ROMANCE OR THIS IS TRIGGERING FOR YOU... DONT BOTHER TO READ.

LIFE IS TOO SHORT

ALSO THIS BOOK WILL BE UNPUBLISHED FROM HERE ON MAY 2024/ THIS BOOK IS ON AMAZON AND MY REAMS PAGE (LINK IS MY BIO)

This book may contain explicit and mature themes that some readers may find disturbing or triggering.

⚠️TROPES AND TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

breeding kink

Somnophilia/ non con

cutting? knife play? branding? idk what's its called. 

Brother best friend trope (without that "brother" conflict )

Hard bdsm scene

Secret Romance

One Bed Trope

Close proximity

Cinnamon rolls hero with a Dirty Mouth

frienemies to lovers (ish)

he falls first

Secret Identity

mask kink

primal kink

obsessive hero

Hero grovel

Pregnancy

angst

BLURB

From the moment the hockey player, Mason Pavel laid eyes on Lily, a dark and insidious obsession took root within him. Though tempted, Mason buried his desires out of respect for her brother, his Captain and to protect Lily's reputation. She was far too innocent for his depraved desires. Seeking solace, he found himself entangled with a mysterious vixen at a BDSM club.

Lily Vega, trapped in a gilded cage of expectations and obligations, yearned for liberation. Her journey of sexual awakening led her to the same elite club, where she surrendered herself to the whims of a masked stranger. Their interactions stoked a passion in her that drove her to previously unthinkable levels of ecstasy, far from the innocence that had always characterized her.

But fate, with its twisted sense of irony, revealed that stranger was Mason Pavel himself.

Mason Pavel and Lily found themselves in a web of toxic relationship, filled with manipulation, obsession, challenging their darkest desires , and forcing them to confront the undeniable truth that love often blooms in the most unexpected places.

THIS IS THE BOOK TWO OF THE "CRESTMONT PLAYERS" DARK HOCKEY ROMANCE SERIES AND THIS CAN BE READ AS A STANDALONE.