twenty five

"hello, we're kinsa!" the group bowed at nct dream. "hello, we are nct dream." mark stated and bowed, everyone else doing so too.

today, the dreamies were meeting with ucla's kpop dance group. they had planned this collaboration for a while and now that they were in LA, it could finally happen.

"will you guys film outside or in your practice room?" nct dream's manager asked. "i say outside so we can show the college in the background." mark reasoned.

"alright then. shall we begin?" the leader of the ucla kpop group, koeun, smiled up at the other leader.

"i guess." mark politely smiled back.

with that, they chose to shoot the performance video in front of the school to show it off. as soon as glitch mode started playing, they immediately danced.

some students that were walking around, looked but when they tried pulling out their phones to record, security immediately stopped them since the video wouldn't be released until after the tour for security/privacy reasons.

since both teams were professional dancers, they only need one take.

"thank you so much!" all the girls bowed. "our pleasure." chenle responded.

only then had they realized they had so many people staring at them. being used to it, both tems didn't get embarrassed and instead thanked them.

mark bowed but froze when he noticed a familiar boy staring at him. the other's eyes went wide and mark knew he had hit the jackpot.

this is his chance.

he had to take it.

it's now or never.

fuck it.

mark ran up the boy and gave him a kind smile when he noticed the other was panicking. who wouldn't?

imagien your bias running up to you with such a beautiful smile. you would not be calm at all.

"hey. beomgyu right?" the idol looked at the boy with a confused face, waiting on the confirmation. "yes!" he answered, a bit too loud. mark flinched at the tone but regained himself by clearing his throat.

"do you.. by any chance know where haechan is?" since he was best friends with the boy, mark assumed beomgyu would know his nickname. "who?" i guess not? "oh. uh.. d-donghyuck?"

mark wanted to keep it lowkey that he knew donghyuck but it was impossible. "oh hyuck! you know him? hmm.. i don't know if he's in class right now but if you want, i can take you to his dorm. maybe he's there." the boy shrugged.

mark almost screamed "yes" but remembered where he was. "if it's not too much to ask." beomgyu shook his head. "not at all. follow me." with that, mark went after the male. totally forgetting about his members, security, manager and kinsa.

it was quite a long walk to the dorm and he felt bad for the students that had to walk all this distance plus those stairs.

he felt he sweat more walking than at a concert.

"before i tell you where my friend lives, why do you want to know?" sure beomgyu was obsessed with mark and his group but he didn't know the man at all. he could be a kidnapper or maybe even a murderer.

exaggerating but you get the gist of it.

"i don't know if he's told you but we go way back. we used to be... uh friends.." mark really wanted to say they used to date but just as beomgyu's reasoning, he didn't know him and can't trust him. he could be a sasaeng?

"really? no offense but he hates nct dream. especially you. so.. i don't know if i can believe that.." beomgyu stopped walking and turned to the idol.

should i trust him?

"please beomgyu. i promise you i used to know him. we ended up in bad terms but that's why i'm here. i want to fix us." he sighed, near crying. this was his only chance to fix "markhyuck" and beomgyu was not about to ruin that.

"i guess." he shrugged and continued walking. they turned one last hallway before the taller male suddenly stopped. "the room on the right all the way in the back. i have to go now or i'll be late for class but he's all yours." with that, the male left.

leaving, he had a smile on his face. beomgyu was glad he handled that like a pro and didn't yell, shout and freak out like he was in his mind.

mark took a deep breath before continuing the pathway to the room.

in a few seconds, he was in front of the door beomgyu had guided him to.

raising a fist, he softly knocked on the wooden door. he waited a few seconds for a response and before he knew it, the door opened revealing the love of his life who had a smile that quickly faded when he realized who just knocked.

_______________________________

haechan went live today ! he looked soo good !