fourteen

"thank you dallas nctzens! we love you!" mark shouted. all the members held hands while bowing to the fans who cheered loudly for them.

a screen suddenly started appearing in front of them, covering them. after almost 3 hours, the concert had ended.

as sad as they were to leave the stage and say goodbye to their fans, atleast they could finally go to bed since they were extremely tired from all the practices, jumping around, shouting, singing and rapping they have done for the past 20 shows they've had.

after their comeback, they had unexpectedly become more popular. before they knew it, almost two years had passed and now they were on tour.

the members were very happy with how things were going for them.

unfortunately for mark, things weren't as good as they seemed. he was still not over donghyuck but he learned how to mask his feelings about the break up. to be honest, it didn't actually even hurt him now. it was just like a little pinch in the heart when he remembers it but he would say he was "moved on." his members totally disagree though.

to add onto these unfortunate events, he never got back his phone from his manager. sure he had a phone now but it was after 5 months. his manager kept denying giving him his phone even after 2 months like he promised.

the rapper had found out his manager had accidentally lost his phone which is why he didn't return it. mark was very very very mad at first since he had to see jennie's texts but he couldn't anymore because he didn't know her number from memory. but now, he accepted his fate.

"alright you guys, i want you all up before 2 tomorrow so go to sleep the second we get to the hotel. our flight leaves at 4." the manager informed. "yes." all 7 of them collectively said while they sat on their chairs, getting their makeup removed.

"your next stop is LA. the day after the concert, we will be meeting with a kpop dance group at a college to record a performance video."

the members nodded and continued to get unready very fast so they could get to bed and eat.

when they were done getting back into their own clothes and helping the staff pick everything up. they left the venue after thanking everyone and got into a van that drove them to the hotel they were currently staying at.

they all made it to the hotel. on the way there, they posed for pictures since some fans were right next to them during a red light.

while in bed, a notification appeared on mark's screen.

[manager: everyone sleep now.]
read by jaemin, jisung,chenle and mark.

[mark: okay.]
read by jaemin, jisung and chenle

[jisung: yes sir.]
read by jaemin, chenle and mark.

the others were already dead asleep so they didn't respond.

even though he was supposed to go to bed, mark stayed up for a couple more hours and thought about donghyuck.

yes it's been a year and almost two, since they broke up but he couldn't forget someone like that. they were basically soulmates. they were supposed to be together until the end.

i wonder what he's doing right now?

does he miss me too?

am i the only one that cries at night?

did he move on?

does he hate me?

i shouldn't have let him go..