twenty six

after a break up most people move on and forget about their exes. they tend to do that for themselves. to help themselves get better. wether it's physically, mentally or just in general.

both mark and donghyuck did it.

or atleast tried it.

mark swore he was over the tanned male. but why was he at his doorstep? why did he feel his heart thumping? why is he looking at the younger with eyes filled with love?

donghyuck also told the whole world he was over minhyuck's daddy but why did he feel his heart thumping as well? why did his were his cheeks covered in slight blush as he stared at the man infront of him? why is he looking at the older with eyes filled with love?

they both were stuck in a trance. they were quiet but their eyes told a story no one could tell. not even a number one book seller could.

they stayed like this for a few seconds before donghyuck blinked and realized where he was and what was going on.

mark too blinked and remembered what he was doing here.

"mark."

"donghyuck."

"mark, please leave." he sighed and was about to close the door before the idol put his foot through the small space in between the door and the door frame.

not expecing this, donghyuck let go of the door on accident and mark took this as his opportunity.

swiftly, he shifted his body and got inside the dorm room. "mark! what are you doing?!" the brunette hissed and stepped back.

"donghyuck, please. please let me talk." mark urged. "please. i just want to talk to you.." he pleaded, his eyes getting watery. donghyuck, couldn't stop himself from tearing up either.

"there's nothing to talk about, mark. we're done." donghyuck gritted through his teeth, looking anywhere but the male. he is trying to be patient. he doesn't want to snap at mark or ruin his mood just because of him.

"please, donghyuck."

staring up at him, donghyuck saw a single tear escape mark's right eye which he quickly wiped. something in donghyuck's heart broke seeing it.

i can't.

stop beating so hard.

why is he crying?

should i..

should i let him speak?

"fine."

mark's eyes widened. "r-really?" he was a bit skeptical and didn't really believe the opportunity he was just given. was donghyuck really letting him speak or was he just playing around?

"hurry up, mark. i don't have all day." he groaned, tapping his right foot against the flooring but quickly stopped or else he would get a complaint from the tenants downstairs.

looking down to the floor and taking a huge sigh, mark started.

"i-i just want to apologize. i'm sorry i broke up with you. e-especially out of the blue. it really wasn't my intention to.. at all. i get if you don't want to forgive me or speak to me but i just wanted to say that. i'm sorry, donghyuck. im really really sorry."

taking a deep breath-so he wouldn't cry-donghyuck hummed. "i can't forgive you. but, i thank you for the apology."

to mark, for some reason, that sentence sounded like a rejection. he felt if donghyuck loved him or wanted him back, he would have forgave him and asked to start over. but no, donghyuck didn't do that.

mark looked up and locked eyes with the boy who was once his lover. one thing he loved about donghyuck were his orbs, he swore they held the whole galaxy.

clearing his throat, donghyuck pulled the idol out of his trance.

but before any of them could speak, a knock on the door was heard. "come in." donghyuck spoke up. both eyes went over to see who had interrupted/saved them.

the door opened and there was jennie and the baby.

"papa!" the small kid cheerfully shouted with a big smile. "mark?!" jennie grimaced as she stared the male up and down. "what are you doing here?! donghyuck is he bothering you?" the girl turned to her best friend.

"no, we were just talking." he wiped his nose and eyes quickly before walking over to her and grabbing the baby. "hey." he whispered and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"he didn't cry that much today. i have to go to class because if i'm late again they'll have me clean the canteen but if he bothers you, call me. i won't hesitate to run out of class." she informed in a whisper so the idol wouldn't hear but unfortunately for her, he had good hearing.

"okay, you go on now. don't be late." with a small hug, jennie patted donghyuck's head before turning around-not forgetting to give mark one of her best glares-and leaving to her next class.

"c-can you leave now?"

mark was too into cursing jennie in his head that he didn't notice donghyuck was already by a small crib next to his bed.

only now did mark look at the room.

it was small, yet big enough for him and the child. it had lots of toys, a kitchen, bathroom, a few stuffed animals, drawers and even a human sized mirror.

"mark? can you please leave? i need to put him to sleep." donghyuck, who had the baby in his arms, went over to the door and opened it, waiting for the idol to leave.

clearing his throat, mark nodded.

"i'll go but i have one last thing." he started. mark was eyeing donghyuck with curiosity. it made the younger uncomfortable yet he shook it off. "what is it?" he rolled his eyes.

"minhyuck is mine isn't he?"

________________________________

he found out ??!!