twenty one

donghyuck assumed he would never see mark ever again. because he knew if he did, he'd start beating up the older for what he did to him.

that wasn't the case at all.

when donghyuck brought his face back up and stared infront of him, his eyes went wide.

there stood nct dream.

there stood mark.

he seemed to have made eye contact with mark. it felt like the world stopped, feeling like they were the only two people on this earth.

when he realized what was happening, donghyuck got up and grabbed his diaper bag, getting ready to leave.

"d-donghyuck?" jisung spoke up and that seemed to have brought mark back into reality. even though, donghyuck had his back turned he knew mark would try to walk up to him which the older did or atleast tried, but was stopped by jennie's slap which made everyone gasp.

one thing about her,

she will keep a promise.

"t-that's what you get, f-for breaking my best friend's heart." her words were slurred and interrupted by a few stammers.

"jennie, that's enough." donghyuck grabbed her and pulled her with into his chest.

"donghyuck, h-how have you been?" jaemin asked. "good." he quickly answered in a mono tone and walked over to the sofa with jennie, who was gripping onto his shoulder.

he carefully sat her down and turned around. big mistake.

now that minhyuck was faced towards the idols, he only had to say one thing.

"dada!"

everyones eyes widened, including donghyuck's. "no, that is not dada." in a panic, he whispered to his son.

"your dada is at home." he quickly added not having any idea why he just said that when in fact, that was his daddy.

before anyone could question on why donghyuck had a baby, why the baby claimed mark was his "dada" or why jennie was so drunk, the door opened.

donghyuck rolled his eyes and knew what was coming so he covered minhyuck's ears. as predicted, beomgyu screamed which even scared the idols as they jumped in fear.

"jennie, donghyuck, i told you to tell me if anyone came! oh my god! i'm beomgyu, your biggest fan! surprise guys, the suite tickets come with a meet and greet! these are my friends jennie and donghyuck. they aren't really into you guys but my little potato here, is." beomgyu introduced and caressed minhyuck's head as he told the last part.

jeno cleared his throat and that seemed to have reminded everyone that they're still working and they needed to act happy and not awkward or in mark's case, sad.

"hello beomgyu, we're nct dream but i can guess you are very familiar." mark cleared his throat and started.

his eyes shifted towards the male with the baby in his hands that sat down on the couch next to jennie.

he placed the diaper bag next to himself and pulled out a bottle jennie had made earlier. he shook it and layed minhyuck into his arms before giving him his food.

jennie mumbled something before dropping onto donghyuck's shoulder. the younger hissed at the sudden weight but decided not to say anything just let her rest.