three

"that was awesome!" donghyuck exclaimed as he happily skipped around the theater. "im glad you enjoyed it." mark pulled his arm and gave him a big hug which donghyuck responded to by wrapping his arms around him as well.

"thank you for this mark." he hugged the older tighter. "you're welcome my love." mark smiled to himself when he could hear the younger's muffled giggles on his chest.

"alright, you're ready to go home?" both males pulled away and donghyuck nodded. before leaving though, he grabbed his snacks or the now left overs of them and threw them to the garbage.

"come on, my manager is outside." mark announced. donghyuck skipped towards him and grabbed his hand. "wait! let's take a picture of our first outside date!" before mark could agree or disagree, donghyuck pulled out his phone and clicked the camera application.

"come on mr idol, pose!" donghyuck demanded which earned a laugh from mark who did as told. the picture was very cute. mark was doing a peace sign while smiling and donghyuck was giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"im going to make it my wallpaper!" the younger did just that. mark chuckled at his cuteness and pulled him outside. they were hand in hand. "wait! let mr manager take a picture of us!" he wanted a picture outside to show his friends that he actually went on a date and he wasn't just being delusional.

mark informed his manager about donghyuck's idea and he gladly stepped out of the vehicle and took multiple pictures of them posing with each other like every couple.

*click*

"this one is perfect!" the manger exclaimed as he took a picture of the two kissing. they were very cute to him. "let me see!" donghyuck ran over to him and saw that indeed the picture was perfect.

"mark look!" the younger handed his boyfriend the phone and saw how cute they both looked. "alright, get in before someone notices you guys." jisung stuck his head out through the window.

"oh hey." donghyuck waved at him and opened the car door. when he sat down he noticed all the members were there. "you guys look funny." he snorted at their outfits. "we had to act out for your little date." renjun huffed and crossed his arms. donghyuck stuck his tongue out and pulled out his phone to play games in it.

on the way home, donghyuck suddenly felt a shiver run down his spine. he had a bad feeling. he didn't know what it was but he felt like something bad was going to happen soon.

"okay you're here. goodbye guys!" the manager waved at the two boys. donghyuck thanked them for what they did and got out of the car, mark following behind him. as the car was driving away, jaemin rolled down the window and shouted loudly. "make sure donghyuck can walk tomorrow!"

the brunette blushed at the joke while mark laughed. "come on, i've been waiting all day." mark admitted which only made donghyuck's face flush even more.

they both ran inside and the second the door was closed and locked, mark attacked donghyuck's lips. they made out. it was messy, heated and very obviously needy.

panting, the younger pulled his head back. "mark, not here. come on let's go to my room." the brunette took mark's hand and lead to him to his room.

as soon as the door closed, donghyuck turned mark around and pushed him on the bed. mark used his elbows to hold himself up.

"since you payed for our date, i'll do all the work." the older smiled at the idea.

donghyuck started undressing himself, getting naked for mark. mark's stare turned donghyuck on even more. it was so hot. he looked at him like if he was the only thing that mattered right now. which was true. "all mine." mark was a bit amused when the words subconsciously left his mouth since it was just meant to be a thought but smirked at the younger's response.

"all yours." he grinned and walked over to mark. he took off his hat, jacket, shoes, socks. he unbuckled his belt and threw it on the other side of the room.

now that he was freed from the tight restraint on his waist, mark pulled his pants and underwear himself.

"fuck it." donghyuck whispered to himself which left mark a bit confused. donghyuck ran by his drawer and pulled out lube. he grabbed a lot on stroked mark's dick with it.

"just like that." mark moaned, throwing his head back. ignoring mark's compliments to keep on going, he pulled his hands back and layed down next to mark.

he inserted two fingers into himself and started moving in and out, not bothering to stretch himself in a scissoring movement but instead, he fucked himself so he would be full with lubricant.

after a minute, he pulled his fingers out. mark had realized what the younger meant when he placed his knees on each side of mark's waist. arching his back, he sunk down on the dick.

"oh shit." mark shut his eyes. "fuck." donghyuck bit his lips. immediately, donghyuck started grinding his hips.

mark found himself grabbing donghyuck's waist, guiding him. the younger didn't care and let him do what he wanted.

he rolled his hips faster and faster. "fuck!" the brunette whined at the feeling. mark was letting out moans out loud too. mostly though, encouraments for his boyfriend to move quicker.

suddenly, donghyuck stopped grinding. mark, who previously had his eyes shut, opened them but instantly shut them and let out a loud moan. it turned on donghyuck and he started bouncing faster, letting out louder moans as well since mark's dick was touching very sensitive places inside of him.

"yes! yes! f-fuck! mark!"

"fuck! hyuck.."

they both moaned at the skilled movements donghyuck was doing.

"im cumming!" his liquid spurted out the second he announced it. "fuck me too." mark also came and now the two males were trying to catch their breaths.

both were too lost to realize something important....

mark wasn't wearing a condom.

__________________________________

hope you enjoyed !