one

"baby." mark mumbled into his boyfriend's neck as he hugged him. "i missed you so much." donghyuck pouted, giving mark's head some kisses.

mark was an idol under sm entertainment for the group nct dream and nct 127. a couple days prior to this meet, he had been touring with what he liked to call the dreamies. they went all over the world and he had finally been able to come home and see the love of his life.

donghyuck was a regular boy from korea. there wasn't a lot of exciting stuff in his life apart from the fact that he was smart. not smart like einstein but definitely smart enough to get a diploma to any school he wanted to go to.

he would be going to yonsei university. he hadn't told mark because he hadn't contacted the university yet but when he does, mark will be the first to know. he wanted to stay close with his lover, even though mark went everywhere due to his idol schedules.

donghyuck didn't mind at all. he always waited for mark to return. he even went to a few concerts to show his support. he never stood close or interacted at all with him though.

mark had many sasaengs (crazy obsessed fans.) if any word of him dating, mark would definitely mess up his career and his bandmates'. sure it was risky and scary but they had already been together for 2 years, almost three, and haven't gotten caught.

"do you want to sleep?" donghyuck asked which mark nodded yes to. it was currently 2 am and donghyuck had snuck into the dreamies' dorm room.

the night time was the only time he could see mark- all the fans that would usually wait outside the apartment for some kind of interaction, had left at those times to sleep and come back early in the morning with their cameras and sometimes even gifts.

taking the tired man's hand, donghyuck lead him to his room. since their manager had moved out, mark had the room all to himself. it wasn't small but it definitely wasn't big either. it was labeled as the master bedroom though. it even contained its own bathroom.

letting go of the warm hand, donghyuck took off his jacket, mask, pants, shoes and socks. only keeping his shirt and boxers on. mark did the same except he removed his shirt. they both got under the covers and cuddled.

mark layed back with one arm behind his head as donghyuck had his head on mark's chest. he could hear the subtle beatings of his heart.

he even made a little game with it but was interrupted when mark started talking. "baby, i want to take you out tomorrow." mark looked down to see his reaction but instead of acting shocked or happy he just nodded his head.

"okay. do you need me here at 12 am?" he agreed with a small hum and nod. he loved mark but hated their meet up hours. "no baby. i'm taking you out at 5 pm." the older male smiled when he heard a small gasp.

"mark you know you can't do that." he pouted while stating this. he really really wanted to but he worried for mark's idol image. "don't worry about it baby. tomorrow be ready by 5. i'll pick you up."

donghyuck couldn't contain his happiness anymore and started squealing. he even started asking questions like "what do i wear?" "where are we going?" "should i do my makeup?"

it was the first time he would be out in public with mark. the last time they were out together was when they first met.

donghyuck was at a cafe, studying and eating peacefully. all of a sudden, he got kicked out because of some famous kpop group. everyone else had left but he stayed in his seat.

they continued urging him to leave since they were almost there. "listen here." he started, clearing his voice so he could sound more confident. before he could start, a small bell rang through the shop. indicating, someone had just entered.

"i was here before anyone else and the way i pay you, you shouldn't even be kicking me out. you should be rewarding me." he complained.

"hello there!" the guy ignored what donghyuck had to say and waved at whoever was behind him but donghyuck didn't stop. "you know what? forget this, your coffee was shit anyways. and you don't know how to make good cream designs." he pointed at the woman over the register.

"how important could those visitors be for you to kick me out?!" he groaned. he then turned around to storm off and make his dramatic leave but jumped a little when he saw 6 very idol-looking guys with cameras and bodyguards. he's surprised no fans were outside screaming.

anyways, he glared at each person but stopped a little when he locked eyes with a specific male. donghyuck shamelessly checked him out. he was hot. i mean, all of them were but this one specifically was exactly donghyuck's type.

sadly, instead of getting his number, he just continued walking. he remembered he once heard from his kpop obsessed friend that idols aren't allowed to date because of sasaengs.

on his way out he noticed how the curtains were being pulled down, probably for privacy. before he could open the door and leave he felt his arm get pulled. turning around and looking up, he saw the guy from earlier.

"hey, im mark." he introduced himself. donghyuck stared at him with confusion. "uh im donghyuck?" mark laughed at the look the shorter male was giving him.

"i just wanted to see if i could get your number?" donghyuck noticed how he confidently spoke and pulled out his phone from his back pocket. "aren't you an idol?" he scoffed.

"yes so what?" he sounded a little offended. "im just saying, isn't it against rules to ask me for my number or something?" he questioned, looking directly into the dark haired male's eyes.

"it doesn't matter, i want your number."

donghyuck checked him out again. only this time, with a smirk. an idol that went against his rules. "okay fine." he shrugged. what did he have to lose?

"only because you're hot and i like how you think." he informed which made the idol snort. "how old are you?" donghyuck gave the man a 'really?' look but nonetheless answered.

"17 what about you?" he noticed a small smile om the man's face after telling him that which he concluded, he was probably the same age or a bit older. he looked young but then again, most idols do.

"18."

with that, they said their goodbyes and donghyuck exitted the cafe while mark entered. the second he opened the door, he was flashed by thousands of cameras followed by multiple groans. they must've just got here.

"fuck you. give the idols their privacy!" he cursed them out and even gave them the middle finger. he noticed a few start leaving and smiled at his small accomplishment.

donghyuck snuck into the sm building 27 times before mark had finally asked him to be his boyfriend. of course donghyuck accepted.

at some point, they almost got caught when donghyuck was seen entering and leaving quite a lot through the back door but fans concluded it must be a trainee that can't be seen.

the two were happy as they entered their second year anniversary. they celebrated with a small cake, wishing for more years together and ended off the night with sexual fun.

now they had 10 more months before their third anniversary and at this rate, although it sound a little childish, they can feel like they will be together forever. something tells them they will.

but sometimes, those feelings might be wrong.

__________________________________

new story! i hope you all enjoy!