five

"jennie!" donghyuck cried harder when he saw his best friend standing in front of him. "oh my god! what happened!?" she panicked when she saw the state he was in.

"mark left me!" he sobbed harder. throwing her bag on the ground, the girl went over to hug him. "donghyuck why are you naked?" a loud gasp left her mouth. she carefully asked if mark had raped him which he quickly denied and explained what had happened.

"that son of a bitch." she whispered to herself but donghyuck heard it. "s-stop, his mom i-is a very nice woman." he defended, his words interruptedby hiccups and sobs. "it's just a saying. im not actually calling his mom a bitch."

"come on, let's get you to the shower."

the two were very very close, donghyuck didn't bother covering up since this wasn't the first time he was naked in front of his friend. even he's seen her naked before.

they were both gay so they didn't feel any attraction towards each other and felt very comfortable.

"hyuck, all of his cum dried on your thighs." she clicked her tongue, grimacing afterwards. donghyuck just hummed as he stopped crying, biting his lips to atop any sound from escaping.

with jennie helping him walk, they finally arrived at the bathroom. she helped him lower himself on the bath and turned on the water.

donghyuck looked way too calm after getting broken up with and jennie noticed this. "let it out." she spoke up. "w-what?" donghyuck looked up at her.

"let it all out, donghyuck. if you bottle your emotions it will only make you feel worse." she adviced. jennie felt proud that the younger listened to her but it broke her heart to hear him cry.

"talk to me. tell me how you're feeling." the younger laughed a bit at how she sounded like a therapist but did just that. he was happy to have someone to talk to and a bit happy mark had millions of people to keep him happy.

"you know, when i arrived he was outside your door, crying. he told me to tell you he loves you. he even called me over here and told me to check up on you." she informed, purposely leaving out the part where mark asked to meet her.

she decided to go to the building but if mark dared try something, donghyuck would be the first to know.

the whole day was jennie doing after care for donghyuck since his ex boyfriend had broken up with him before he could do it. she also stayed the night and comforted him.

she did everything she could to distract him from the break up. donghyuck knew exactly what she was doing and just masked his emotions, he didn't want her to be sad at her failed attempts or angry at donghyuck for crying all day. when in fact, jennie wouldn't think like that.

back at the dorms, mark was really depressed. his members kept trying to talk to him but he swore he would only come out to meet with jennie and stuck himself in his room. he thought he should suffer for what he did to the younger.

he was probably more depressed than donghyuck. he was probably crying his heart out right now. he decided, he should hurt more.

he should feel more bad than donghyuck for breaking his heart. he deserved to suffer more.

to achieve this goal, mark didn't eat or get out of his bed for the rest of the day. his members felt terribly sorry for him but were also confused. why would mark break up with donghyuck out of the blue.

it was a mystery they were all willing to discover.

"i'm leaving." mark announced in a whisper. he didn't bother waiting for anyone's reponse. it's not like they even heard him.

the only things he brought were his wallet and his phone. his appearance looked a bit bummy than any other day he was seen out but that was the least of his worries.

"mark!" the fans shouted as soon as he left the apartment. he sighed and put his mask on before the cameras started flashing. he was a bit late and a few managed to get pictures of him without it but he could care less.

he stayed outside while waiting for his van. the fans continued taking pictures. when it finally arrived, he waved at the fans to be polite even though they didn't deserve any respect since they only spent their days outside their apartment. some he even recognize, they have been there for almost a week without changing or showering.

"to the sm building." his driver nodded and drove him there.

"donghyuck, i have to leave very quickly. i need to feed kuma." it was a lie but she had just gotten a text from mark saying he arrived and would be waiting for her at the private cafe.

"okay." donghyuck sighed. he couldn't beg her to stay and starve her poor dog. he nodded and jennie kissed his forehead before leaving.

now donghyuck was all alone again. he started crying thinking about it. he would no longer text mark every second of the day. they would no longer send pictures to each other and they would no longer talk. everything between them was over.

he grabbed the picture frame next to his bed, on the nightstand and stared at it. it was him and mark at the beach. it wasn't a real date but mark had took him to jeju with him and the members. the whole time they were recording a video and they had donghyuck act like an assistant.

it was kind of lonely for the younger since he didn't know none of the workers and he was instructed to talk to the members for 10 seconds at most. he couldn't make eye contact with mark or have any physical contact.

it was boring but donghyuck admired mark for taking him. it's the thought that counts.

the most memorable moment about it was the picture they took on the water. after filming, the staff was allowed to swim. donghyuck was excited and even took a picture with mark.

since they could freely interact, jeno took a picture of the two walking on the beach. it was so cute, he printed it out and placed it next to him so he can see it every night and morning.

holding the picture to his chest, donghyuck fell asleep. he prayed this was all a big nightmare. mark would wake up next to him tomorrow, his arms around his waist.

unfortunately for the brunette, it wasn't a nightmare.

__________________________________

hope you enjoyed !