“Camera on. Now.”

George’s breath hitched in the back of his throat, immediately switching it on. His face was red as he worried his bottom lip in between pastel white teeth. The sight of him caused a dangerous smirk to appear onto Dream’s face, making George gulp at the look on his, usually soft, boyfriend’s face.

“There’s my obedient boy.~ It’s too sad that you’ve been such a brat. I guess I’ll just have to punish it out of you.~”

George whined at that immediately, his thighs clenching together in a movement that caused the vibrator to rub against his prostate. His mouth dropped open to let out a quiet moan, head tilting back slightly as his eyes fluttered until they were half shut.

“Awww, does my bitch have the vibrator in still? Maybe I can punish him with that.~”

He shook his head, stomach clenching and his cock leaking from the confines of his boxers that he had put back on after sending everything to Dream.

“Oh? Why not, baby? Don’t want me to make you fall apart into a pathetic, desperate puddle of a human being?”

The tone of Dream’s voice was dangerously seductive, and he knew what he was doing to George. He could tell by every quiet noise, every shuffle in his posture, the blush that was high on his cheekbones that deepened. He knew just how to get to George, just like how the other knew how to do the same for him, and they were damn good at it.

“I was just doing what you did to me-”

Dream raised an eyebrow at him through the screen, leaning in so that he was closer.

“Maybe so, but you aren’t the one in charge. Are you now? You aren’t the one in control of your own pleasure, the one that makes you become a bitch in heat with the littlest of interaction. Are you?”

George whimpered softly at Dream’s words, a shiver running down his spine that made his back arch with his hands braced on his desk to resist touching himself.

“And to think that underneath that bratty little bitch is my good, obedient boy.”

George sobbed out in desperation, his cock aching in his boxers and begging to be touched, begging for the sweet release that an orgasm brought.

“What’s wrong, baby? Are you desperate?”

The sinister look on Dream’s face as he spoke did dangerous things to George and his body. It lit every nerve on fire with need and made the fire in his lower abdomen roar.

“Y-Yes...I’m so desperate for you…”

Dream hummed softly as he looked lower on his boyfriend’s body, making him squirm.

“You should take those boxers off and let me see you, darling.~”

George whined softly but stood up, taking off his boxers before sitting back on the chair with a leg thrown over the arm, giving Dream a good view of the vibrator still inside him. He also lifted the hoodie up a bit so his midriff was exposed, showing a little more of himself without getting fully undressed.

Dream let out a pleased noise at what he saw, palming himself through his sweats like he had been before.

“Such a needy boy for me.~”

George bit his lip to stifle the noises that threatened to leave his throat, digging his hands into his thighs.

“Aww, what’s wrong, Georgie? You want to be pleasured?”

George let out a needy whine at Dream’s voice because it was true. He wanted Dream to start using the vibrator and he wanted him to make him cum harder than he had in a while.