you're dying for me

George leaned back into the cushions of the couch, sinking further and further into the soft fabric. His head lulled back as he sighed, hand dipping below the waistband of his sweats.

Might as well get this over with.

George palmed his growing erection through his boxers for a bit, letting himself get as hard as possible before slipping his cock out. He winced at the sudden cold air, though the discomfort didn’t last for very long.

A small squirt of lube onto his fingers, and he was ready. George stroked his dick softly, setting a nice pace for himself. He let out a soft moan as his fingers trailed over the sensitive tip.

After a couple more rubs, he picked up speed. Small moans and whines filled the quiet air of the living room, slick sounds making George’s hips buck.

It didn’t take long for George to get close to his climax— after all, he had been desperate for this release all day. And finally, as soon as his roommate Dream had left, he got right into it.

It was all Dream’s fault. His teasing, his eye contact… his body. Everything about him made George’s dick twitch.

George thought about Dream’s eyes, the sharp, green gaze he held with him every time they spoke. He thought about his laugh and his soft lips. He thought about what those lips would feel like.

A low moan escaped from George’s throat. Oh, how he wished he could feel Dream’s lips on his lips, on his skin, on his dick. Just imagining it was enough to drive George crazy. He gripped his cock tighter and pumped faster.

“Ah, Dream…”

George’s words were soft, as if he was experimenting with Dream’s name on his tongue. It sent shivers down his spine and blood rushing to his crotch.

His pumps became erratic, chasing the pleasure with everything in his being. George was unable to stifle his noises himself, so he slapped a hand over his mouth loosely.

“Dream…”

The name was muffled and soft in George’s mouth. He rolled his head back, the hand on his mouth wandering down his neck and chest, lifting the hem of his shirt up. If only it was one of Dream’s…

George felt the heat pool quickly in his cock, and he quickened his pace. The thrusts became harder and faster as he felt his dick twitch.

“Dream— Ah! I-I’m gonna cum!” George moaned out, breath hitching.

“Are you?” A voice came from behind the couch.

George’s body reacted before he could. He sat up quickly, shoving his dick into his pants quickly. His head whipped around, eyes meeting the person who was standing behind him.

It was Dream.

Of fucking course it was.