Need

It was about 9pm, Dream and George had been left alone in the house for a week, since Sapnap had gone to Karl's place, they were pretty happy seing as it meant they didn't have to hide the fact they were in a relationship, it'd only been two months but they've yet to find a good time to talk to Sapnap about it.

So as much as they might've missed him, they liked the alone time a bit more, because it also meant they could be as loud as they wanted and do whatever they wanted without the possibility of being caught, one time they almost got caught but luckily they didn't.

"Dream I'm bored, what's taking so long to write some dumb list?" George questioned as he stepped into the kitchen, climbing up onto the counter, the blonde just huffed and wrote something on the piece of paper, before sitting it down to look at the brunette.

"Because I haven't been in a while and half of the stuff here had to be threw out because you refused to eat any home cooked meals for the past month." George scoffed at the truthful accusation, crossing his arms as the blonde opened the upper cabinet beside of him before writting something else on the list.

"If you weren't such a simp and gave in all the time I would have, you just do anything I want, like a dumb dog." George smirked at the comparison, as he received a dirty look in response, the blonde shut the cabinet back and sat the paper down on the island in the center of the kitchen.

"Maybe I should buy you a collar to wear, since you do everything without hesitance, just like a stupid mutt." Dream gritted his teeth at that, getting in George's face, grabbing him by his arms and pinning him still, as George let out a little yelp in surprise.

"What's wrong, no bitchy remark, are you just trying to push me to put you in your place, Sapnap isn't here now George, I could bend you over this counter and fuck you senseless." George let out a loud whimper at that, as he felt himself get wet in his short-shorts, Dream without a second thought roughly kissed him.

George was quick to melt into it, it felt so good to be so rough after so long of having to sneak and do anything, and a bonus is that he could be as loud as he wanted, no neighbors or anyone there to hear him except for Dream.

"Ahh, Dream please.." He moaned softly, as Dream pulled off of his mouth, and bit down on his neck, it would be incredibly hard to hide next time they were in public, but he loved the thought of being marked up by the blonde.

"Please what, slut?" George moaned louder at that, rubbing his thighs together for some friction, that was interrupted by a large hand pulling them back apart almost instantly, as a scoff was heard from the blonde male in front of him, George whined as he looked at the male.

George bit his lip when Dream kept biting down on his collar bone, marking over sensitive porcelain skin, each bite earning a gasp or moan as response, as the short brunette on the counter arched his back, feeling a hand connect with his crotch.

"Dream please!.." George begged, as the large fingers slipped into his shorts, now rubbing at his clit through just his boxers, as the moaning got louder and louder, Dream grunted as he felt his dick twitch, getting uncomfortably hard in his sweats.

Dream retracted his fingers, quickly pulling down George's shorts, tossing them on the floor, not caring if they would be left afterwards, he'd clean up later, knowing they'd need to especially after what he planned to do to the brunette.

"Dream please.. " George whined, as the blonde pulled down his boxers, tossing them on the floor, before holding the brunetts' legs up by his thighs, moving him so that he laid on his back mostly, at an uncomfortable angle.

George moaned loudly as a wet tongue licked over his clit, small hands finding their way into fluffy curly hair, gently pulling, Dream went down lower licking over his hole, George felt himself grow wetter at the stimulation, it felt so fucking good.