No Im trying to nap actually <3

Dream was in his office on the 37 floor of the skyscraper, looking at the pile of documents in front of him. Since once again, making a successful video game with his team, he had been full of paperwork. He was tired, hungry and horny.

The work had been eating him out one by one for 2 weeks straight, that mean’t he hasn’t had any sex with George for 2 weeks. Sure, there was some blowjob here and there, but that wasn’t the real thing.

He wanted to see George under him, babbling out his name and pleases, whine when he takes his dick out completely only to shove it back in, see his boyfriend’s beautiful face being covered with tears and see him cum with the prettiest orgasm face in the world.

To say the least, he was going crazy.

He stood up and started walking to the door that lead him outside to his team, trying do it as fast as possible since he was sure none of them wanted to see the growing boner in his tight suit pants.

Quickly making his way to the elevator, he took out his phone and opened iMessage, tapping George’s name.

Typing out the message took only a second

Where are you?

Not even a minute later he heard a ding! sound coming from his phone.

In bed, what’s up

Imagining his boyfriend on their black sheets, face down on the pillows with his hands behind him, handcuffed with the handcuffs they had order one late night with other sex toys and tears on his face made him harder if that was even possible.

Good, i hope you’re naked. i’m coming home with a boner <3

By the time the message was written out, the elevator door had opened and he walked out of the building with a hand in his pocket, trying to find the car keys. When he finally found them, he opened the car with such a force that he was sure he was going to break the car door.

Ding! sound coming from his left pocket, as he stepped in the car.

No, i’m trying to take a nap, actually <3
read the message

He started the car and drove out of the parking lot with his foot on the gas petal.

Quickly after the first text, the brunette added

but i guess i could rearrange my nap time for you since you’re pretty hot

He giggled like a middle school girl to it, typing out his response and then closing his phone

i’ll be home in 5, put on the panties i gifted you on our 2 year anniversary love

-

When Dream arrived to their apartment, he was met my the prettiest view.

George was on their bed, ass on it with his legs beside him. His bottom was covered with black lace, wearing matching thigh highs with white little bows sewed on top of them, and Dream’s hoodie. He was looking down at his hands and fiddling them.

Dream stepped closer to the bed where the brunette was kneeling.

“Pretty” Dream mumbled. He climbed onto the bed and on top of the brunette.

“Couldn’t even say hello?” the smaller said teasingly while the blond pinned his hands above him.

“You can’t blame me, I’ve suffered with no sex for 2 weeks” the taller murmured while moving to mark up the other’s neck.

He sucked on a spot under George ear. It was a sensitive spot that Dream learned it on their 6 month anniversary sex, because the brunette wanted Dream’s marks on his neck and shoulder. He wanted to feel like he was claimed by Dream, but it was already pretty obvious, since the blonde always held him by his waist and kissed his neck when they were outside or on a date.