You Cry So Pretty

Dream has him pinned against the wall next to their bedroom door, his hands slowly moving their way from their stationed position on the wall behind him, finding their way up and into George’s soft hair. Dream laces his fingers through the wavy locks, gripping them and pulling taut, forcing George to look up into his eyes. George’s grip on his shirt tightens as his soft brown eyes meet Dream’s light ones, slight gasp leaving his pink lips at the sensation of gentle, yet harsh tugs, stirring something inside of him. Dream smirks at the sound, breaking their eye contact to lean down and whisper into his ear.

“I’ve been waiting to get you alone all day baby. Couldn’t wait to have you all to myself.”

A shiver racks its way through George’s body, an involuntary response. The feeling of Dream’s hot breath, and sultry tone adding to his already growing desire. George tries to speak, tries to say anything, but all that comes out is shaky and needy breath that somewhat resembles Dream’s name. George loosens his tight hold on Dream’s shirt, snaking it up and places it on the back of his boyfriend’s neck, fingertips playing with the shaggy blonde strands. George then tangles his fingers in and grips tight, as he guides Dream away from his ear and to his neck, a silent plea he knows Dream will understand.

“Not even a post-stream kiss huh? Just straight to the action, Georgie?” Dream teases as he playfully nudges at George’s neck with his nose, giving his neck a quick, soft peck before pulling away completely.

“Way to kill the mood idiot,” George groans as he pushes Dream away. He makes his way to their bed, falling back with an exasperated sigh, closing his eyes to showcase his obvious frustration. He can the bed dip beside him as Dream lays down, half cuddling up into his side; George makes no effort to reciprocate.

“Rough day Georgie? Was your stream okay?” Dream asks gently, running his hand across George’s chest affectionately, trying to soothe his boyfriend. George only grumbles, reaching out to grab Dream’s hand, stopping it. George turns to face Dream, a tired look on his face, staring intently at Dream, raising his eyebrow. Dream knows the look, all too well. It’s George’s ‘don’t ask stupid questions’ look.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t be there baby, I had a meeting with the merch people that I really couldn’t miss. Were Sap and Big Q bad today?” Dream tried.

George rolls his eyes as he turns again, this time so his whole body is facing Dream, shifting so he can lift his leg, draping it over his boyfriend’s hip; pushing Dream down so he was now on his back and George was lying half on top of him, head resting on Dream’s broad chest.

“Not only did I have a sort of shit stream, but I was forced to help Sap with his new video then help with the thumbnail and editing,” he pauses, breathing in deeply, letting the thumping of Dream’s heartbeat soothe him.

“But then, when all that is done and my boyfriend is finally free, I come in here to said boyfriend who seems more than willing to put out, which by the way would have helped me forget about my shitty day, only for him to ruin it by killing the mood.” George can feel the way Dream’s heartbeat picks up as he looks up at him.

“What a fucking tease.” Before he can even process what is happening, George finds himself on his back, arms pinned over his head and Dream hovering over him.

“Oh baby, you are about to find out just how much of a tease I can be.” Dream smirks at the way George reacts, enjoying the way his eyes go big, raking up and down, taking in the sight of the man on top of him. Dream leans down to kiss him, sharply pulling away just as George makes an attempt to deepen it. Instead, Dream kisses along the side of George’s jaw, leaving a trail of soft kisses as he slowly makes his way down to his neck. Dream pauses, nose pressed into the crook of his neck, taking a minute to breathe in deep, inhaling the intoxicating scent —an addicting combination of cologne and sweat from streaming earlier— before opening his mouth to begin slowly teasing his neck with his warm tongue.