Streaming

“Hi Guys.. Hello, Hello! Welcome to the stream. We’re going to be doing something different today. I’m going to be playing Bedwars with... “ A dramatic pause and a stare directly at the camera. “Myself, cause unfortunately the others are busy.”

“Anyway let’s pop off!” A few clicks later and the screen switches from a minecraft tree to George’s face and the Bedwars lobby.

“George~” Dream whispered through the discord call drawing out Geoge’s name. A shiver was sent down George’s spine. He almost forgot Dream was there.

“Laura thanks for the five gifted-” George had to stifle himself. A small wave of vibrations started. Making his already existing hard-on ache in want of release, unfortunately he was going to have a long night. The blue cock ring that was around his base made sure of that.

“George, Listen to me when I speak to you.” Dream purred lowly into his headphones. The sound of Dream’s voice rang from his ears down to his cock.

“Sorry about the pause, I thought I heard my dog getting into something.” A quick smile reassured chat and off to Bedwars he went.

“George you’re so pretty when you have to act like you don’t have a vibe up your ass. So, so pretty. Look at you biting your lip just holding back so they can’t hear you.” Dream’s voice drawled, purring each seductive word. 

“Oh, you’re blushing now. So, pretty for me.”

The vibrations got a little bit more intense causing George to tense real quick. He played it off as a sneeze. It stopped momentarily.

“Sorry again.” He tried to laugh it off, but it came back. He inhaled sharply.

A donation popped up on screen and started playing aloud.

“George, are you okay? You seem pretty red.. Drink water and hope all is good :))”

“I’m good BumbleBoba, just a little hot. I will hydrate soon, don’t worry.” Little did they know everything was far more than good on his end.

George continued playing Bedwars and talking to donos, and everything was fine for a while. Dream had put himself on mute and for now the waters were calm. He was bridging over to the blue team’s bed. The player started throwing snowballs at him and luckily for George their aim was bad. He quickly jumped the gap between them and started killing them, which he did successfully. He started breaking the bed and then the vibrations came back, but he continued on. Dream’s still muted. what the fuck. The vibrations stopped again and George went back onto his yellow bridge. The vibrations came back ten-fold and he shook. He barely held back a whine. Dream hadn’t stopped them and George was doubled over now trying to hold in moans.

“George, chat is worried. Come on, baby. I know you can say goodbye to chat. Come on now.” Dream talked for the first time in an hour and his voice was almost enough to make George lose his “composure.”

He sat back up and his face was a wreck. His cheeks were flushed and his hair was messy.

“Hey guys-” sharp inhale, “I need to end stream. I’m not feeling great..” That was the biggest lie he’s told in a long time. He feels amazing. 

“Byeee!” He quickly pressed the end stream button making sure it was off before finally letting out an obscene moan.

“George? Did I tell you that you could make a noise?”

“No, I’m sorry, Clay, I won’t do it again.”

“Oh, but honey you just messed up again. You’re talking and that’s a noise. Sorry, Georgie.”