Say please.

''George, come on, let's just try it,'' Dream whines.

They're on the sofa, TV noise on the background, and George is staring at the duct tape in his hands.

''Does it have to be right now, Dream? Really? Shark Tank is on,'' George lets his head fall back against the sofa.

''Come onnn,'' Dream coaxes, ''I'm so hard.''

George glances a look at his trousers, and... yeah, he is. He most definitely is.

''Say please,'' George grins at him.

Dream smiles back at him and inches closer, if that's even possible.

George is sitting with his legs crossed on his sofa, and Dream is pressed against him, his body turned towards his boyfriend's.

''Please, George, can I fuck you however I want?'' he asks, and he kisses his cheek.

George rolls his eyes, and gives the duct tape to Dream.

''If you must,'' he jokes.

They smile as they connect their lips. George's are soft against Dream's recently chapped ones, and the light stubble of their beards rub against their chins.

George brings his hand up to place it in Dream's neck, pulling him closer.

He then thinks of the duct tape they have, and the paper bag on the coffee table in front of them, and he grows hard as well.

Just the thought of Dream using him however he wants, along with the duct tape and paper bag, make him hard.

He didn't even need to touch himself, however, he was desperate for some friction against his boner.

Dream pulls him closer, and starts pulling at his t-shirt.

They take a short break together, to take off their tops, but then get right back at it.

George runs his tongue across Dream's bottom lip, and takes it in between his teeth, pulling and sucking on it.

Dream groans against him, his hands all over George's body, the duct tape left in his lap.

He can feel George smile against his lips, so he runs his hands over his shoulders, down to his waist.

''Turn around,'' he says when he pulls back.

George turns around to show his naked back to his boyfriend, and Dream takes his hands on his back.

The duct tape is finally being put to good use, as Dream tapes his wrists together on his back.

''How's that feel?'' he asks when he's done, leaving the roll on the coffee table.

George turns back around, feeling extremely exposed with his hands on his back, and Dream could see the blush on his chest.

''Alright... a bit tight,'' he gives him an unsure smile.

''You'll do great, baby,'' Dream says, and inches closer again, ''you'll be perfect as my little sex toy.''

George blushes and before he could say anything, Dream pushes him down on the sofa.

He grins, placing his hands on George's joggers, hooking his fingers underneath the waistband.

George bucks his hips up to get just a little friction of his joggers against his dick, as Dream pulls it off.

They can clearly see he's rock-hard in his boxers, so Dream decides to free him.

''Only if you're good,'' he says, though, as he pulls down his own jeans.

Sometimes George forgets how big Dream's cock is, but what would you expect from a guy that's 6'3?