here, kitty

“Look at your discord DM George, c’mon.”

George sighs heavily at Dream’s request. He’s streaming himself speedrunning, and doing quite well as a matter of fact. He made it to the nether and found a fortress without much difficulty, but then Dream joined his Teamspeak and insisted on distracting him as usual.

“Not now Dream, I’m clearly in the middle of something,” George says, slightly exasperated as he starts running towards his portal in game, having collected all his blaze rods.

“Fine, fine,” Dream says in a faux-sad voice, one designed to farm ‘aww’s from the chat, as if they don’t already hang on to his every word. “Next time you die then.”

“I’m not going to die, I’m going to beat the game.”

As soon as the words leave George’s mouth he’s knocked off of his netherrack bridge by a ghast and into the lava lake below. George shrieks and desperately tries to block clutch but to no avail. Dream loses it, of course, cackling as George burns to death.

George stares blankly at the respawn screen that pops up, mocking him. It was such an amateur mistake, one that Dream will never let him hear the end of.

“Yes! Now you have to look at my message!” Dream cheers, still laughing at George’s blunder.

George groans and tabs out of Minecraft, pulling up his and Dream’s discord DM. It takes him a moment to register what he’s looking at.

“Oh my— Dream!”

Dream has sent him fanart. Fanart of George... as a cat? In the drawing, George is on his knees, looking up at the camera suggestively, mouth slightly open. He’s naked apart from a pair of blue short shorts and a matching blue collar adorned with a bell around his neck. Perched on his head are a pair of black cat ears, drawn to look like they’re twitching inquisitively. There’s even a tail protruding from behind him, curling around his body.

“What?” Dream is trying to sound innocent but George can hear the grin behind his voice.

“You can’t just send me stuff like that,” George complains. He’s aware of how red his face is becoming, doubly aware of the chat freaking out, spamming the let me in please emote.

“What do you mean George? It’s just fanart. You’re saying you don’t appreciate fanart?”

To be fair, it’s not the most NSFW thing Dream has ever sent him, but it’s certainly not just fanart seeing as how Dream clearly sent it to make George flustered.

“It’s a good drawing,” George concedes. It’s not a lie, the drawing has a cute style and it’s well rendered, but the subject matter borders on way-too-sexual-for-a-GeorgeNotFound-stream. “But I can’t show you guys, I’m sorry,” George says, addressing the rabidly curious viewers.

“Sure you can, it’s not even bad,” Dream protests.