..:: Thirty-Nine ::..

Descriptive Sexual Content

Time had flown by and Christmas was fast approaching. Neverland was aglow with light and wonder as nightfall came December 24th. Soft sounds of the season filled the air, the lights twinkle from all around. Scents of sweet treats filled the air.

With the staff gone for the day to spend time with their families, Michael and Sarah had been busy making cookies, and starting on dinner for this evening and tomorrow. Their very first Christmas was becoming one from a fairytale. At least in Michael's eyes.

He smiled as Sarah moved, the sway of her hips mesmerizing his senses.

"Can you help me?"

"Of course."

Michael carefully set the tray of sugar cookies upon the counter to cool, shapes of trees, candy canes and reindeer baked to perfection. He had come to realize that she was one amazing cook, and had continued to amaze him in every way possible. Placing the next tray into the oven, he is met with a kiss to his shoulder.

"You continue to amaze me."

"Hmm?"

"I've never known anyone that cooks like you. Aside from mother, of course. You remind me so much of how she would cook for us all growing up."

It was Sarah's turn to smile. "My father taught me a lot, well, both he and mom did."

"I would love to meet her."

Sarah's body shivered momentarily. "I wish you could. She would have loved you, Michael."

"Wait— no. Oh, Sarah..."

"She passed away giving birth to me. I've only ever known of her through the stories from my father. Her wisdom is forever with me through what he spoke of her."

Michael immediately wrapped her tight against his chest, silent tears flowing freely from the corners of his eyes. "I had no idea, you could have told me sooner, love."

"It's ok, Michael." Sarah returned the embrace.

He shook his head, "I hope to never know what it must feel like."

Silence filled the dining area as they worked quietly on the cookies. When Michael placed a dollop of icing upon her nose, he slowly licked it away with a sly smile. When she returned the gesture, a soft groan rumbled through his chest.

Gifts lay under the tree, both unaware of what the other had awaiting.

As they finish the cookies, they move to sit before the tree, wrapped in a tender embrace. "Wanna do gifts tonight or tomorrow?"

"Whatever you want to do is fine. I don't mind waiting though."

Michael immediately moved to take a box in hand, setting it upon her lap as he sat upon the rug before her. The glitter within his brown orbs set the tone. Christmas was not only a time for family, but a time for those just starting out together on their journey as a couple.

The box was fairly small, and he silently hoped that Sarah would enjoy it.

Upon removing the shimmering silver paper, Sarah softly gasped.

"Michael— it's absolutely gorgeous!"

A bracelet dotted with tiny diamonds was soon set upon her wrist, accents of rose gold glowing upon her skin.

"This doesn't hold a candle to your beauty, Sarah. I spent a long time finding just the right one." Michael admitted with a shy smile.

"I don't know if I can top this, Michael. Reach for that one right there, the red and shimmery one."