..:: Eleven ::..

Time was flying by for the pair, quicker than either expected it to. But as the old saying goes, time always flies when you are having fun.

Michael had since showed her the arcade, fed some of the animals, even a few more rides.

Sarah loved the spider ride, especially as Michael requested they be spun as fast as the operator could go. Dizzy and unsteady, she leaned against him for support as he began to laugh.

"You ok?" Michael chuckled, a bit unsteady himself.

"Never better!" Sarah smiled. " I haven't had this much fun in years!"

"That's why I created Neverland, it's a place to allow one's inner child to fly free."

She looked up into Michael's eyes, as her heart suddenly skipped a beat. Those doe eyes of his pierced her soul in the most unique way. Still unsteady, she stumbled further into his arms. Grasping tight to Michael's shoulders, she turned her eyes downward in embarrassment. 

"Sorry!"

He chuckled. "Hey, it's OK. Don't worry."

Slender fingers took hold of her chin, bringing her eyes up to meet his. The smile upon Michael's features could rival that of the sun and moon, the stars and the galaxy. He was kind and sincere about it all, eyes a warm chocolate color as their gazes remained locked upon the other.

Sarah couldn't speak, all words escaped her. Not a single sound could be formed, save for the rapid breathing from her chest. "I-I…"

Michael smiled warmly, "Yes?"

"Can we go on another ride?" Sarah managed, albeit breathlessly. 

"Of course." Michael took hold of her hand, taking note of the way she was trembling. "What did you wanna ride?"

"Ferris wheel?"

With a nod and smile Michael led her towards the large wheel just ahead. It was personally one of his favorites, as it had the most spectacular view of the ranch.

Taking great care to help her onto the ride, Michael sat beside her with a signal to the operator. Truth be told, this would be the first time of which a woman rode this with him. Of all the girlfriends he has had, Michael could never get anyone to ride it.

As they began to climb up into the sky, Sarah gasped, eyes wide at the view before her.

"Oh my gosh, Michael!"

Another smile graced Michael's features. "What do you think?"

"It's incredible!"

The ranch was truly a sight to behold from above, even in the early afternoon light it held a mysterious glow. One could only imagine how it looked after sunset.

"It only gets better after dark."

"Seriously?"

"Mhmm." Michael nodded.

Unbeknownst to either of them, their hands intertwined, fingers threaded together intimately. Seconds ticked past, the ferris wheel going round a few times before resting at the top. Sarah softly gasped as the landscape unfolded before them.

"This has to be a dream."

"You think so?"

Sarah turned to face him, quickly taking note of how close they were. Noses nearly touching she had backed up on instinct, Michael's arms immediately pulling her close.

"Careful," he whispered, eyes not once leaving hers.

"Y-Yeah," Sarah whispered as her hands curled into the fabric of his button up.