..:: Twenty-Nine ::..

Descriptive Sexual Content

Friday came soon, yet not soon enough for Sarah. It had been a nearly unbearable week without Michael at her side. Time went by at an agonizingly slow pace, at a snail's pace if one could call it that.

The new CD was playing in the background as she began packing a small suitcase for their weekend together. Michael's smooth voice filled the room, her hips swayed along with the music, closing her eyes momentarily with a sigh.

She could already picture him standing before her, arms wide open and a sincere yet sexy smile upon his lips. Those soft and inviting lips of his, smooth as silk and sweet as honey. Oh, how she longed to kiss him until they were both breathless.

It would be soon enough.

Sarah folded the extra outfits and nightwear carefully, organizing everything with trembling hands.

You are not alone
I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
For you are not alone

A sigh escaped her lips. The song was touching the very core of her soul. Each word spoke countless stories and emotions. The loneliness Michael had endured for decades was evident and heartbreaking.

From her own personal standpoint, Sarah could relate and understand in her own way.

Just whisper three words
And I'll come running
And I, and girl
You know that I'll be there

The ringing of the intercom soon brought her back to reality. "Yes?"

"Miss Underwood?" Came Bill's voice. "Are you ready?"

"Be right there!"

Grabbing her keys and locking the door tightly, she broke into a run towards the main doors of the building where Bill awaited her with a smile.

"After you, miss." He smiled and opened the door for her.

Michael was awaiting her and soon brought her into a kiss so breathtakingly deep, arms wrapped tight around her waist. She responded in turn, wrapping him against her as he pulled her upon his lap.

"God, I missed you," Michael whispered. "You just don't know."

Sarah framed his face in her hands, eyes rimmed with unshed tears as they met halfway in another kiss. Her body shivered with love, with longing for him.

The ride back to Neverland was quiet, as they continued to kiss and caress one another. Time appeared to stop for the pair, the outside world fading into the distance.

His hands wandered along her waist, caressing the exposed skin of her midriff below the tank top she was wearing. Dear God, this woman was an absolute turn on, his body responding to each sigh, every touch.

"Mmm, Sarah," Michael gasped. "Just wait until we get back."

A deep flush colored her cheeks and she turned away, only to have Michael once more pull her to face him. His eyes were a dark chocolate shade, glimmering with want and longing, love and desire.

"We're here, Mike."

With a groan of frustration, Michael smiled shyly and grabbed the suitcase and extended a hand to escort her into the main house.

Oh, did it feel wonderful to be back. It was almost like coming home.

"You ok?"

"Yeah," Sarah sighed. "It's just a wonderful feeling being here is all."

"It wasn't the same without you, Sarah."

She smiled and followed him into the bedroom. Setting the suitcase aside, she is soon met with his arms encircling her from behind. Michael inhaled deeply, taking in her scent with a deep groan.