.: Foreword :.

Based on E.L. James 50 Shades series.

When the world's most successful entertainer meets a college student studying for a career in journalism, two worlds collide.

His world was riddled with a difficult childhood, covered in all the shades of gray in the world. Such an upbringing has him feeling alone in the world, unable and denied to love another.

She was to interview him for all the world to see. An authorized interview, at that. An unnerving and once in a lifetime moment.

Will his upbringing ultimately push away a chance at a love unwavering? Or push him back into the darkness from which he came?

His name is Michael Jackson.

Her name is Sarah Underwood.

And this is their story.

———

This book will contain language, descriptive sexual scenes, violence, some sensitive elements to do with true events.

With utmost respect to Ms. James, this is in no way to replicate her works. Just a simple work of fiction written for entertainment.

Any similarities to persons, places or true events is completely coincidental and in now way to copy or steal another's work.

Reference to true
events within of which will contain sensitive elements and the like. Chapters with said triggers will be labeled properly as not to trigger the reader.

Cast of characters and face claims to follow shortly, and playlist as the story grows.

Again, a simple work of fiction written for entertainment.

Enjoy!

DangerousMJJ