..:: Seventeen ::..

Descriptive Sexual Scenes

Brilliant shades of orange begin to peak over the horizon, as the world winks a sleepless eye as it begins to awaken, as it's heart begins to beat. The animals began their melodies of life all around the ranch, gentle tooting of the elephants rang through the air, birds cooing and chirping among the trees.

Michael had been awake for some time now, holding Sarah against his chest as she continued to dream. A soft smile upon his cheekbones, trailing his fingertips through her soft and smooth locks, stopping to caress a shoulder.

God, she was absolutely gorgeous and perfect in his eyes. Never had he felt this deeply for a woman, and truth be told Michael was worried this was all but a dream. 

As she sighed and curled her fingertips upon his chest affirmed this was indeed real, her legs tangled with his among the silk sheets. Her body soft and warm against his own.

Sparkling brown eyes behold her with a gentle curiosity, allowing his hand to caress the curve of Sarah's hip. Each curve held so much beauty, of which he could not begin to describe and continue to fall ever deeper.

Wait, fall?

Was he falling for her? Michael swallowed hard, a lump forming within his throat. But the last thing he wanted to do was scare the precious beauty away by rapidly developing feelings.

Michael pressed a fleeting kiss to Sarah's forehead, smiling as she sighed in response.

Standing with a groan, he stretched and pulled his slacks and shirt on, walking to the window. The early morning light highlighted his features softly, eyes gazing out at the beauty of Neverland before turning to exit the bedroom.

His soft footfalls echo through the main halls as he makes his way to the kitchen. The head chef was already there, greeting Michael with a bright smile. 

"Good morning, Michael. Would you like breakfast?"

Michael smiled, "Yes, but could you prepare for two?"

"Of course," he replied, getting to work at once, filling a glass of orange juice for Michael before turning away 

Sitting at the table settled at the window which had the most beautiful view of the front of the main house, Michael sighed and awaited breakfast to be made. The scent of pancakes wafted through the air, warm and inviting.

Time passed in silence, and before he knew it, breakfast for two was placed upon the table 

"Thank you, Antonio." Michael smiled, standing from his chair. "I'll be right back."

"You're welcome. Anytime." Antonio nodded with a smile. 

Michael made his way back to the bedroom, smiling bright at Sarah's still sleeping form. The sheets had fallen to pool at her waist, revealing her breasts to his gaze. With each breath they rose and fell, and he barely could restrain himself from becoming aroused.

Laying beside her, Michael's hands found her breast and began to softly caress and squeeze the soft and supple flesh, leaning down to capture her nipple between his lips, suckling and tasting her flesh.

She stirred slightly, toes curling at the sensation. A soft moan escaped her now parted lips, even more so as Michael's finger caress the top of her pubic bone, slowly entering her depths.

"Mmm," Sarah cooed, eyes slowly opening to meet Michael's mischievous browns.

His eyes were dark and filled with longing, not once leaving her gaze as he continued to swirl his tongue around her hardened bud, groaning at the feel of her fluttering and becoming wet as his fingers explored curled deep inside with a come hither motion, brushing her g-spot with practiced precision. 

"Oh, Michael…" Sarah sighed, hands finding the back of Michael's head tenderly, caressing the curls found there 

Michael sighed against her breast, taking great note of her rapid intake of breath. Trailing his lips down her navel, touched dipping briefly before spreading her legs to taste her once more. She was dripping wet and hot to the touch.

Taking hold of her it between his lips, Michael began to caress and suckle the tender flesh, fingers continuing to stroke and thrust back and forth at a slow and teasing pace. He couldn't help but to smile at he Sighs and squeaks of pleasure and longing. 

He absolutely needed her, desired her, craved her like it was his last meal.

Drinking in her essence, Michael groaned and kept his eyes locked on Sarah's. She was flushed with passion, a beautiful shade of pink flushed upon her cheeks and breasts. 

"Oh, Michael!"

Tiny kitten flicks against her clit, the gentle suckles, before slowly licking up and down the length of her sex, blowing soothing breaths upon her heated flesh. He was hard and ready to explode, not missing a beat he quickly shed his clothing and lay atop her, kissing her hard and deep.

In one swift motion, he is deep inside of her, stroking and caressing from within, bringing about gasps and whispers of passion from her. Michael moved with a dancer's grace, smooth and fluid thrusts, pushing as deep as possible.

Sarah wrapped his waist within the circle of her hips, drawing Michael all the way inside of her, gasping as his lips swallow the moans escaping her. She whimpered as the fire began to rage and throb through her veins.

"I just had to have you, I can't get enough." Michael whimpered, taking his bottom lips between his teeth.

The sight was so erotic, so incredibly hot to behold. Sarah gazed up into Michael's eyes, seeing the fires of passion flickering within their depths.

"Michael!"

"Sarah, oh, God!"

They continued to climb higher and higher along the spiraling passion, steadily approaching release. Neither wanted the moment to end, to always be joined in such an intimate way.

Michael rolled to bring Sarah atop to ride him if she so desired. "Take me however you want, baby. Ride me." He growled softly, grasping her hips to help guide into a rhythm. 

She gasped and threw her head back, sinking g fully and completely upon his length, drawing him to the hilt. Sarah began to bounce and swirl her hips, letting the passion be her guide.

And Michael was enjoying every single moment as his hips lifted to meet each of her movements. He growled and thrust hard and deep, cupping her breasts within his large hands, thumbs caressing the hardened buds of her nipples, slowly circling.

"That's it, do as you wish, love."

Sarah cried out, grasping his strong shoulders for support, "Michael!"

Moments pass between the lovers, a raging fire flowing through their bodies, creating a world all their own.

"Cum together with me, Sarah!"

"Michael!"

Cries of pleasure and release fill the room, Michael once more released hard and deep inside of her, their combined fluids slowly spilling out onto his hips. Pulling Sarah down into a kiss, mirroring the smile she gave him. 

"Good morning," Michael smiled.

"Good morning "

"Are you hungry? I had breakfast made for us. But it looks like I had dessert first." Michael chuckled with a wink.

Sarah blushed and lay beside him. Words escaped her as he helped her get dressed, taking great care while wrapping her into his robe as well. Despite being bigger upon her smaller frame, it would keep her warm.

"Come on, I'll have your clothes ready soon."

Hand in hand the pair walked to the kitchen and dining area for breakfast.