..:: Thirty ::..

Candlelight surrounded them as they lay together in the warm water, bubbles floating by slowly as she lay back against Michael's chest. Sarah sighed as his hands cradled her breasts, eyes fluttering closed at the touch of his lips upon her neck and shoulder.

They remained quiet, save for the occasional sigh or moan. His fingers moved to her waist, wrapping around her with a touch so tender. Michael smiled at the tiny whimpers escaping her, pulling her ever closer to him. Carefully lathering her skin with body wash, Michael smiled and pressed another kiss to her ear.

"Shh, let me take care of you."

Sarah nodded, gasping as his hands once more cupped her breasts from behind. He was hard and throbbing, pressed against her backside, thrusting ever so slowly.

Yet he did not go any further. He concentrated on taking care of her, as a man should take care of his beloved. Michael pressed lazy open mouthed kisses along Sarah's neck, massaging the body wash into her skin. Ever so slowly his fingers disappear under the water to caress her soft folds, teasingly brushing over her clit.

She gasped in response, and he chuckled upon pulling back. He was teasing her, intent on bringing her to that ultimate release once more. Michael caressed her waist, placing a kiss to her cheek as he rinsed the bubbles away before standing to exit the tub.

Sarah beheld his slender and muscular form with hazy eyes, when Michael looked over his shoulder with a seductive wink, it took all her willpower to not jump his bones.

"Well now, see something you like?"

"I-I…"

"I'll be in the bedroom, just call if you need anything." Michael wrapped a towel about his waist and exited the bathroom.

This left Sarah in a state of sexual frustration, leaning back with a soft moan of longing. He got her going on purpose. And it felt so damn good. Never in her wildest dreams did she ever expect Michael to be such an intense and passionate lover.

Upon finishing the bath she dried off with a fluffy towel, reaching for her suitcase next to the door. She smiled and put the sheer red nightie on, followed by the matching panties. Oh, ever since their phone sex session, she has been eager to show him what it looked like.

Blowing the candles out and stepping into the bedroom, she gasps.

Rose petals were scattered about the bed and floor, more candles lit and casting mysterious shadows upon the walls.

Michael lay upon the bed with silk pajama bottoms, a long silk ribbon in his hands. His eyes were dark, filled with desire. She trembled at the sight.

"Why don't you come sit down, love." He cooed.

She slowly made her way to the bed, settling beside him, looking at the ribbon in his hands.

"What's that?"

He smiled, "Don't worry. Just trust me."

Moving to kneel behind her, Michael slowly and carefully wrapped the ribbon over Sarah's eyes, tying it securely yet gently. Upon her soft moan of approval, he laid her back upon the silk sheets and rose petals.

"Just lay back and enjoy the ride, baby," he whispered.

Sarah swallowed hard, gasping as her wrists were carefully pinned at her sides. With her sense of sight momentarily gone, the rest were on fire with desire. When Michael trailed kisses along her throat, waves of fire coursed through her body.

"Is this what you wore the other night?"

"Yes…"

"Damn, it's a lot sexier than I imagined." Michael pulled the straps down, exposing her shoulders. "You look absolutely breathtaking."